- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Market analysis and Product Line development:As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for ensure Eagle brand (https://www.eaglepi.com) continues to increase market presence, customer satisfaction, sales volumes and profitability across all designated territories. The role requires interaction and support for the company's activities within the wider EMEA market and on occasion the global market operation of the business. The role covers all elements of the Eagle portfolio and carries responsibility for all elements within the product mix, including all product & related services.
- Develop and manage an effective 'Go-to-market' strategy for the business throughout the key territories listed, utilizing a combination of direct and 3rd party sales channels as appropriate.
- Ensure that sales budgets for the portfolio of products and services are met annually for the relevant territories covered.
- Ensure annual business plans are created with key objectives and actions agreed with the partner organization. Provide regular assessment and identify key development needs – Eagle and/or partner.
- Take a leading role in issue resolution for service / technical issues within the partner and/or direct customer operation, utilizing Eagle resources to resolve and escalating as required.
- As a key member of the Global Business Development team, drive communication, share knowledge and help leverage best practices and successes for the business both across the EU & Global markets.
- Act as a key interface for Eagle between commercial, product management and engineering teams, act to ensure customer requirements are captured and market developments recognized, supporting NPD planning.
- Ensure partner customer support processes operate in line with Eagle global standards and deliver high quality after sales service including field service response and spares provision.
- Provide Key Account management of blue chip accounts headquartered in territory, establishing and expanding the organization’s reach within these accounts.
- Provide consistent mentoring and support in the form of territory and customer support visits.
- Build and maintain an overview of any resultant partner sales & service teams and skill levels and develop/execute appropriate plans to advance.
- Represent the voice of the partner within Eagle and vice versa to inspire relationship building.
- Manage Partner financial performance and ensure agreed Eagle payment terms are met.
- Provide monthly management reports and business forecasts as required.
- Experienced in the selling of technical products, complex solutions (experience in selling end of line packaging equipment, specifically inspection equipment is preferred - understanding of X-ray inspection principles would be an asset).
- Experience in selling capital equipment - high value product sales.
- Experience in B2B cooperation, with third party organizations (experience in cooperation with distributors would be an advantage).
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline (e.g. Mechanical, Packaging, Automotive, Aero, Manufacturing, Design) would be an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to priorities tasks, self-starter attitude and make confident decisions.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to a group.
- Fluent Polish and English language is a must, additional European language (eg. German) would be a plus.
- Awareness of Quality systems (e.g. ISO 9001), nice to have.
- Good abilities with MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of contract of employment,
- Medical care with dental package,
- Life insurance,
- Trainings and professional development,
- Flexible working hours,
- Possibility to work remotely,
- Possibility to work in an international environment,
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including: roller skates, football, volleyball, cycling or running.
Want to join our team? Please send your CV in English via Aplikuj button below: