- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Poland - Home Based
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
You are responsible for:
As regional P2FG BPE, you will have following responsibilities:
- Deploy global template capabilities in area of Digital Factory to factories in the region, staying closely connected to global P2FG Business Process Experts,
- Lead or support process implementation projects and ensure processes are implemented as designedParticipating in and drives FP&A projects within the respective areas,
- Collaborate in business transformations to provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise.Driving the enhancement of the service delivery catalogue by aligning/ standardizing local requirements,
- Collaborate with IT and EIM (Enterprise Information Mgt) to drive selection design and configuration for right technology and data solutions.Supporting the FP&A Markets lead with the governance of the continues improvement initiatives and practices,
- Being a change agent by clarifying the linking impact of the new solutions and ways of working including the IT, data, people, process solutions,
- Facilitate learning, provide process training (competency development) and prepare end user documentation,
- Provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise to perform process gap analyses,
- Continuously monitor process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement and collect and review process change and improvement proposals from the organization, bring forward relevant change proposals to the BPOs, support local improvements where necessary.
You are part of:
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
As regional P2FG BPE you need following skills & experience:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in industrial or mechanical engineering, a Master degree in manufacturing systems is preferred;
- Min. 6 years of experience in process mgt or IT, result-driven;
- Min. 6 years of operations experience, understanding of factory dynamics;
- Experience with ERP (SAP), MES and/or Industry4.0 is strongly preferred;
- Preferable Manufacturing experience in Artificial Intelligence, Digital Twin, Augmented Reality, Smart devices, Prescriptive analysis, Industrial IOT, Robotics, Machine Learning;
- Basic process content knowledge in I2M and O2C;
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Strong collaboration skills, both towards stakeholders and team members;
- Strong appetite for Industry4.0 developments;
- International mindset / background;
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved;
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members,
- Benefit System cards,
- Discount for Philips’ products,
- Language courses,
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region,
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events).
Why should you join Philips?
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.