Grodzisk Mazowiecki, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Danfoss is looking for a committed Regional Category Manager to Pressed Parts & Aluminum Castings team. If you are passioned about setting new directions and creating strategies in procurement area – this position is exactly what you are looking for! It is connected to flexible localizations within Danfoss offices in Poland (Grodzisk or Wroclaw), Germany (Neumunster), Slovakia (Povazska Bystrica) and France (Lyon - Trevoux).
Regional Category ManagerNumer ref.: 14112
Your key responsibilities and tasks on this position will be to:
- Develop and implement pressed parts & aluminium castings strategy within Europe
- Lead and coordinate strategy activities in the category team and across Danfoss worldwide
- Accelerate cost-down impact from suppliers driving and executing a sustainable savings pipeline across all levers while utilizing cross-functional teams
- Develop and implement supplier strategy for all suppliers within responsibility
- Actively research trends within sub-category and technology incl. how other industries impact the sub-category e.g. supply, pricing, investments etc.
- Take full and proactive responsibility for supplier performance
- Lead an effective supplier relationship management acting as the Danfoss key account and supplier development activities
- Understand the commodity market and how this impacts the sub-category.
Candidates we are looking for preferrably have:
- A commercial degree or an Engineering background at bachelor’s or master’s level topped with solid commercial understanding
- 3+ years of relevant experience from an international organization including direct category management
- Great negotiation skills with outstanding networking skills and the ability to manage multiple suppliers and stakeholders while navigating safely in complex relations
- Be able to work both independently and in cross-functional teams
- Be a proactive self-starter with a high commitment and a positive can-do attitude
- Have diplomatic skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Preferably Pressed parts or aluminum castings background (optimal both)
- Result-oriented, analytical approach to the tasks
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
We offer an exciting position with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in a global leading company. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in our solutions.
If we caught your attention, do not hesitate to apply with English CV as soon as possible. We are looking forward to learning about your experiences and potentials.