sharing the costs of sports activities
Regional Corporate Tax Analyst (Europe)
- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25, Prądnik Czerwony, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
• Support the European Tax Manager and the rest of the Corporate Tax Department on all related requests in connection with recurrent compliance in Europe such as calculating and double-checking the tax provision in the countries under his/her purview.
• Coordinate and provide guidance to all Financial Controllers in our Krakow´s Shared Services Center (SSC) in the establishment of timely CIT/VAT returns for all entities, and maintain a tracking/status matrix, including:
- Statutory returns, including legal and financial information,
- Income Tax Returns and annexes,
- Tax prepayments,
- VAT monthly/ quarterly and yearly returns,
- Monthly country Tax dashboards.
• Organize and support periodical tax reconciliations with the Financial Controllers of our Krakow´s SSC. Organize follow up reviews, including:
-HFM Tax Roll Forwards,
-Return to Provision (RTP) process
• Help the team in preparing contemporaneous TP documentation including the preparation of benchmarks and availability to attend in house training sessions.
• Provide ad-hoc support, coordination and expertise to any tax planning efforts, including a solid knowledge of BEPS proposals and its impact on PKI.
• Proactive support and ability to improve and redesign process flow for VAT and CIT compliance in a matrix organization and commissionaire distribution model.
• Support and coordinate with IT on all the efforts to maintain the integrity of the financial systems to meet all VAT, CIT, Intrastat or other tax compliance requirements.
• Optimize processes for tax payments, tax forecasting and VAT in accordance with Revvity global tax objectives and local rules.
• Improve matrix to track status and progresses on all important compliance reporting.
• Support and / or periodic direct and indirect tax training in Krakow´s SSC in all issues above.
Law, Business Administration or Economy university background
3 -5 years of experience in tax accounting.
Strong current and deferred taxation knowledge.
Good tax accounting knowledge.
Good Microsoft Excel skills
Fluent in English
Eagerness to learn new things
Readiness to provide trainings to controllers
Availability to travel occasionally.
Basic Transfer Pricing & SAP knowledge
VAT knowledge (Intra EU, Domestic and Import/Export familiarity)
What we offer
Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER
Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI
Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies,
Allowance for working from home
Internal career development opportunities in multiple business areas
Modern office facility including parking lot
CSR & sports activities
Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room
and up to 4 additional days of vacation
if you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further and apply! We will start interviews soon as we find suitable candidates.
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
Revvity is an international developer and provider of end-to-end solutions designed to help scientists, researchers, and clinicians solve the world’s greatest health challenges. We have deep experience in our field, having been part of PerkinElmer’s 85-year history, and are excited for our future as a dedicated life sciences and diagnostics business. Our diverse team of 11,000+ colleagues from around the globe are vital to our success and the reason we’re able to push boundaries in pursuit of better human health.