sharing the costs of sports activities
Regional Director Poland, RIO Division – Group Real Estate
Volvo Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Mydlana 2, Psie Pole, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 6 days ago
- contract of employment
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
As Director for Region Poland, you are an active business partner for the RIO management team, and you contribute and collaborate in all aspects of the RIO division. The role includes being a line manager for the resources in Poland, including leading, developing and supporting your team members as well as driving the team´s continuous improvement journey.
You will report to the VP RIO and be part of the RIO management team.
What you will focus on:
- In this job you are accountable for the Group Real Estate operational and financial responsibility for designated sites, including property and facility management, projects, investments, divestments, leases, masterplans and stakeholder demands at tactical level
- You are accountable for preserving the operation and value of Volvo’s properties/facilities at site level, including overall budget responsibility and follow up for income, costs and projects
- You support the Volvo Group´s current and future needs by initiate and execute all property- and administrative projects
- You secure good communication and cooperation with tenants, landlords and suppliers; giving advice, proposals and project management services aligning business needs and demands with local colleagues/ stakeholders
- As a line manager you are living the Volvo Group leadership principles. You actively drive and challenge the regional team to develop engagement, competence and proactively work with and stimulate an effective teamwork. You demonstrate an inclusive leadership and you communicate at ease with your team
Who are you?
In a company that values customer success, trust, passion, change and performance, you hold a strong personal credibility, integrity and creativity. As a leader, you act as a role model and lead by example. You earn and build trust and provide support to your team. You enable your team to be successful and see the value of the approach to “go and see”, ask why, and to engage everyone in the continuous improvement journey.
To be successful in your new job you need the following toolbox:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in real estate and facility management - or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge of skills and abilities.
- Great leadership skills with high technical competence within the areas of Real Estate and Sustainability.
- You have worked with a tough change agenda and value change as something important to stay ahead.
- You have business understanding and are customer oriented with a drive for results and an ability to work effectively in a global matrix organization with a broad range of stakeholders.
- You truly understand the value of diversity in teams.
- You have a lot of energy and love for developing and influencing people around you to be their best selves and to drive innovative teams that are accountable to deliver. You need to be flexible, well organized and have sharp communication and networking skills. But most of all you are a true team player and contribute with a good team spirit.
- As we are a truly global and diverse company you also need great communication skills in English, spoken and written.
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
doctor’s duty hours in the office
no dress code
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
employee referral program
My Benefit Cafeteria
Short phone interview
Interview with hiring manager
Interview with main stakeholder
Are you a proactive problem solver that believe in yourself and what you do? Do you find clever solutions to a variety of challenges? Are you an active listener and interested in understanding others, a true team player with lots of energy and a positive attitude? Then please continue to read because you might very well be the one we are looking for!
Group Real Estate is an integrated function in the Volvo Group, with strategic and operational responsibility for the Group’s properties and real estate assets as well as for facility management. We are responsible for the entire property lifecycle, from acquisition to divestment. We optimize the use and value of the Volvo Group's facilities, owned and leased. We act as a center of expertise, generating economies of skill and scale in the real estate area. The Volvo Group values are our guiding stars in everything we do, e.g. develop an attractive workplace for the Volvo Group’s employees worldwide. We are approximately 300 employees supporting Volvo Group in 60 countries worldwide. Our property footprint consists of some 1000 sites, both leased and owned. We manage all types of properties: dealers, workshops, offices, warehouses, production facilities and more.
At Group Real Estate (GRE) we have decided to be the business partner in securing performance and driving transformation for Volvo Group. To be able to fulfill our target image, your contribution will be crucial!
This is us, your new colleagues
From the north of Finland via Dubai to South Africa, our Retail Industrial & Office (RIO) division manages Volvo Group's owned and leased properties. The RIO division's portfolio mainly consists of dealerships of trucks, buses and/or construction equipment of both the Volvo- and other brands, but the division also manages Volvo factories in Poland, Germany and South Africa. We support the local business with investments, construction projects and long- and short-term maintenance.
Region Poland, Baltics & Ukraine consists of a portfolio of 34 sites which is a mix of factories, offices, distribution center and Truck Centers. We are supporting all TD/BA´s and group functions in Poland.
Volvo Polska Sp. z o.o.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
As employees, every day of our working lives, we utilize the Volvo Group properties and the associated facility management services as part of our day to day routine. Group Real Estate provides quality buildings and facility management services that support Volvo Group's identity, safety and environmental care within a cost-efficient framework. This is crucial in order to allow the Volvo Group to manufacture products and deliver services required by our end customers. Group Real Estate is organized in seven divisions and three functions.