- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Who are we looking for? Colleagues who are passionate, dynamic, development-driven and curious about the world!
Arçelik Global, owner company od Beko Polska S.A., is seeking a business-oriented Senior Privacy Counsel with deep experience in GDPR and global privacy laws to join our growing global legal team.
Based in Poland, you will report to our Global Privacy Manager in İstanbul.
You will play a critical role within our global privacy team, and work across multiple local teams of the countries that assigned to your responsibility. You must have excellent judgment in balancing legal risks with business strategy and a proven ability to learn new areas of law and function independently in a demanding fast-paced environment. We’re looking for a highly adaptable and collaborative person who can handle ambiguity and rapidly shifting priorities with flexibility, patience, and poise.
- Provide focused and pragmatic advice on the implementation and impact of GDPR to business and product teams and our Global Privacy team.
- Support our security incident response team in the evaluation of, and response to, potential data breaches including the management of regulator and user reports/ notifications as needed.
- Monitor, respond to and proactively engage with industry associations, law makers and regulators on developments in data protection and information security.
- Provide leadership and support on a wide variety of privacy issues as needed such as DPIAs, international data transfers, marketing-related privacy issues such as consent requirements and cookie compliance, strategic engagement with EU data regulators, etc.
- Fluency in English is essential. Additional languages will be an advantage.
- Qualified as a lawyer in at least one EU jurisdiction, preferably with CIPP-E privacy certification
- At least 5 years’ post-qualification experience, with significant relevant privacy/data protection law experience at a law firm, in-house or in a Data Protection Authority.
- Substantive knowledge and demonstrated expertise in GDPR.
The Successful Candidate Should Also Have:
- Ability to understand technology-driven businesses, communicate concisely, and influence effectively across a wide audience including regulators, business leadership, engineering and product teams, and members of the legal team
- Strong negotiation and “ambassadorial” skills, which you will put to work both internally to foster a strong data protection culture throughout the organization
- Exceptional ability to consistently deliver creative, thoughtful and business-oriented results that appropriately balance growth and risk in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Flexibility and willingness to work with all levels of the organization, and to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Intellectually curious, open-minded, adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity and risk, and excited by dynamic change and solving problems
- Experience creating and managing compliance processes
- Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously while prioritizing competing tasks in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- International travel will be required in due course
- High level of integrity, professionalism, intellectual curiosity, sense of humor, and willingness to grow.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant, dynamic multinational company within a highly passionate, dedicated team
- Possibility to operate and develop your skills within an international and regional structure, cooperating closely with the global team and specific country teams
- Permanent job contract
- Non-salary benefits: Private healthcare insurance (VIP package), Life and travel insurance (after probation period), Local and international trainings