Regional Finance Compliance Team Leader with French, Spanish
Guardian Częstochowa Sp. z o.o. Oddział KatowiceO firmie
- Uniwersytecka 13, Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We are looking for Regional Finance Compliance Team Leader with French, Spanish to join our newly created Finance Leveraged Capability Team in Katowice.
What is Leveraged Capability Team in Katowice?
Leveraged Capability is a newly created team as part of Koch, cornerstone of which was Guardian Industries hub in Katowice. Scope of services will be going far beyond typical accounting processes, as those will be delivered by other partners. The main responsibilities of the team will be related predominantly with local accounting compliance.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Timely submission of statistical and governmental reports
- Preparing VAT declarations in various jurisdictions
- Providing data for Corporate Income Tax return calculation
- Preparation of the Financial Statements in various European countries
- Supporting Tax and Financial Audit processes
- Transfer prices documentation
Above mentioned activities will be delivered for various Koch businesses based in several European locations.
What You Will Need?
- We are looking for people having at least 5+ years of relevant experience in one or several of the below listed activities:
- Experience in reporting VAT including government interactions (contacting tax authorities) in at least one of the following jurisdictions: Poland, Germany, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, UK, Italy, Hungary
- General knowledge of current and deferred income tax – how to calculate and prepare return
- Previous direct involvement in process of annual financial statement and/or group reporting packages preparation
- Ability to interpret local accounting rules & knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP in order to identify differences and properly issue accounting guidelines
- Experience in managing a team of about 5 specialists – managerial tasks will be combined with operational duties thus practical experience in the above listed areas is required as well
- English is our main language for communication as we work in multinational team
- Knowledge of French and Spanish
We are building up a new team, so we offer a broad scope of various opportunities. We are evolving to become a Koch European hub. We aim to deliver highly specialized services, moving away from transactional accounting towards local compliance, joining us in this journey will be a good step in your professional career. We are ready to support professional development of our employees through internal and external trainings.