- Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Global Fleet Center of Excellence (CoE) is within Enterprise Strategies and is responsible for providing strategic direction and lending assistance in the daily operations of fleet services to affiliate fleet programs within the region. This includes collaboration with Accounting, Busines HR, Total Rewards, Employee Health & Safety (EHS), Risk, Purchasing, Finance, Commercial, and AbbVie preferred suppliers. The magnitude of the fleet is 4,800+ vehicles for EMEA region. The department’s four main objectives are as follow:
- Optimizing cash management for an asset category
- Enabling employee productivity. Assist in building end-to-end processes that ensure driver productivity by leveraging technology and mobility platforms.
- Ensuring compliance to the Global Fleet Policy through effective development and execution of Affiliates’ Local Car Procedures.
- Protecting employees’ safety by supporting EHS’ safety and emissions programs.
We are looking for motivated and engaged individuals interested in developing their career in Fleet area:
Regional Financial Fleet Analyst – EMEA
The main responsibilities include:
- Be the primary person responsible for all aspects of AbbVie fleet data and reporting for the EMEA region. This includes gaining access to fleet management company reporting tools and ensuring ongoing reporting is available for the Global and Regional Fleet Managers, Purchasing, Affiliate Finance and EHS.
- Fulfill ad hoc fleet report requests for internal partners such as Business HR, Purchasing and Risk.
- Conduct analyses that support the fleet strategy and provide direction to functions supported by Fleet Services; concentrating on saving money, ensuring compliance, enabling employee productivity, and addressing employee safety and environmental initiatives
- Collaborate with Business Technology Solutions, Fleet HQ and Fleet Management Suppliers to develop a consolidated reporting platform that enables robust reporting for Global and Regional use. Acquire proficiency in the application chosen as the interface to the reporting platform and develop robust reports with drill-down capabilities as directed by the Regional Fleet Manager.
- Be the primary point of contact for Accounting for asset tracking purposes.
- Provide analytical assistance to Affiliate Fleet Champions in conducting local vehicle selectors and lease v. buy analyses.
- Create, analyze, and publish Field/Sales Dashboard Reports, providing clear and concise interpretations of variances in depreciation, maintenance, fuel, and other related fleet expenses.
- Publish quarterly metrics to Regional Fleet Manager and Global Fleet Manager. Provide insight to significant variances.
- Assist in creating presentations for management that incorporate reporting outputs into PowerPoint.
- Learn the fleet industry and contribute to setting strategy and maintaining AbbVie’s ‘Best in Class’ position related to fleet management.
- At least 3 years of experience in analytical position. Possess demonstrated analytical skills that can be used regarding the fleet environment which includes the concepts of ‘Lease vs. Buy’, TCO reviews, financial analysis, replacement timing, etc.
- Microsoft Office suite and O365 knowledge. Advanced skill set with Excel and PowerPoint in particular. Experience with Microsoft Access or other relational databases a plus.
- Fluent English -both oral and written.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience with analyses. Intermediate skill set with Microsoft Office suite and O365. Advanced skill set with Excel and PowerPoint in particular. Experience with Microsoft Access or other relational databases a plus.
- Working cross-functionally to complete assignments.
- Strong communication skills; Demonstrated ability to simplify concepts and express to all levels of business (internal contacts, senior management, external business relationships, etc.)
- Quick to adapt to new technologies and the ability to promote new mobile platforms
- Willingness and the ability to accept/manage new assignments and responsibilities; this may include quick turn-around reporting or analytical work
- Able to work independently, with little supervision; Understand and interpret instructions and deliver value by being reliable, thorough, timely, and forward thinking
- Perform research and learn the business environment and fleet concepts to grow and increase value to AbbVie by becoming a subject matter expert to the business.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your application by Aplikuj button.
Clause of consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
If you want us to keep your CV in our database, please insert the following additional consent in your CV: “I consent to have the personal data contained in my job application processed by AbbVie for the purpose of future recruitment processes”.