- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
For our client, an international manufacturing company operating in the EMEA region, we are looking for candidates interested in working as a Regional FP&A Manager. The company's headquarters is in Kraków (no need to relocate).
Regional FP&A ManagerNumer ref.: 192430/7153
- conduct analysis and modeling to support business decisions,
- monitor financial performance and highlight opportunities to maximize growth,
- provide day-to-day decision support activities to financial management,
- create and maintain dashboards and standard management packs,
- prepare budget, forecast and business review in good time fashion,
- provide ad-hoc reports and analysis, as required to support decision making,
- identify process improvement opportunities according to systems and procedures.
- minimum 5 years of experience related to controlling or FP&A field,
- preferable experience as a finance analyst, including operational planning,
- experience in Commercial Finance with a preference for manufacturing with multi-revenue stream operations,
- fluent knowledge of the English language C1,
- ACCA, CIA, CPA professional qualifications will be an asset,
- strong analytical skills, proactive approach to the planning process.
- wide development opportunities in a large and stable organization,
- very attractive salary and bonus system,
- direct cooperation with local management,
- work in an international environment,
- a benefits package (private medical care, Multisport, lunch cards, company’s car),
- flexible working hours and home office,
- low demand for business travel.