- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 12,000 passionate Employees working in more than 40 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
Regional Inventory Planner
- Create the central deployment plan:
- Ensure an optimal distribution of the produced products to different European markets.
- Create the plan based on the actual demand, the actual stock position, the desired safety stock levels, taking in account the transportation and in/outbound limitations.
- Work with our planning system OMP for which this person will guard that all settings and master data are kept up-to-date, and make adjustments when necessary.
- Follow up on deployment planning metrics and reporting (e.g. adherence to deployment plan, average payload, etc.).
- Report and communicate accurately and pro-actively about the stock availability in the different markets and will contact with various stakeholders inside the organization.
- Ensure an optimal service level, maximize freshness of delivered products and aim to minimize costs.
- Escalate issues to the organization and implement actions to improve.
- Implement priority rules for deployment planning and monitor alerts as well as identify solutions.
- Deployment schedule & availability of products:
- Align with Local (& Central) Supply Planners on deployment plan (3-17 weeks).
- Align with Local Schedulers on actuals and input to deployment schedule (0-2 weeks).
- Align with Local Logistics on deployment schedule (2 weeks).
- Align with Customer care teams.
- Bachelor degree.
- 3-5 years Supply Chain and or Inventory Management experience.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), knowledge of any other European language will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge on planning and reporting systems SAP, OMP, BW, BI, etc.
- Stron Excel skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented, with strong written, verbal and negotiating skills.
- American Production and Inventory Control Society, (APICS) & Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) certification or equivalent will be an additional asset.
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Employee Pension Program.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.
- 100% remote work during pandemic
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here.