- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
Germany or Poland
Are you a motivated, organized person seeking an exciting and rewarding opening in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a committed team that works together to create a relevant, important difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Reporting directly to the LLP European IT Director with a dotted line In to the Regional LLP Business VP / Director, this role remains critical to enabling the LLP business growth within Germany and Eastern Europe through account development earned through delivery of world class and stable IT operations, combined with a leading sectorial IT agenda that can deliver the innovation and value that our customers require.
- The purpose of the role is focused upon leading one of the regions within the LLP and owning the sectorial IT agenda that underpins the COE business strategy.
- The role is desired to be based Germany (Bonn), Hungary (Budapest) or Poland (Warsaw) and will require UK and European travel up to (50%) and will be home based.
- The candidates key account areas will be based on the DSC Oracle Transport Management Solutions with key customers like Ford I2M, Satair, Goodyear.
- The LLP business continues to grow and there is a firm expectation that the business will add further LLP based operations into the estate alongside further OTM based global control towers.
- The role will firmly own the IT relationship within the Germany and Eastern Europe operations and key accounts under the ownership of the role while sitting as a key member of the LLP senior IT team, and also the In country business management team.
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain.
Now here's what we need from you:
- IT Experience 8-10 years and demonstrable people management experience at middle management level (desirable)
- Complex Transport Operations and IT experience (Essential) OTM Experience (Desirable)
- Complex Warehouse Operations and IT experience (Essential) Red Prairie Experience (Desirable)
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Globe. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.