- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
We are a leading global medical devices manufacturer offering a full spectrum of highly specialized diabetes management and self-care devices across consumer and professional healthcare channels.
Due to further dynamic growth, we are looking for the Regional Manager- International Sales who will join dynamic team and fast paced environment of international sales and will be responsible for developing Central Europe market (DACH focus, but also including UK and Benelux).
- Cooperation with current customers and acquisition of new accounts within the entrusted geographical region, including business trips and face-to-face meetings
- Meeting the annual sales plans
- Client segmentation and development of standards of work
- Conducting business analysis and monitoring of competitors’ activities
- Preparation and negotiation of trade agreements
- Shaping the company's image on the global arena aimed at systematically increasing market shares and market penetration (in short, medium and long-term perspective)
- Supervision of procedures for debt collections
COMPETENCE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in global setup on independent position in either medical devices, OTC, cosmetic with branded products
- Proven track record in building long-term relations and account management in distributor channel
- Practical knowledge about German market will be an additional asset
- University Degree (preferably Marketing, Management, Economics, Foreign Trade)
- Fluent English and German
- Excellent analytical skills combined with strong communication and presentation aptitudes
- Problem-solver with positive attitude and ability to operate efficiently in a matrix structure
- Flexible and open to business trips
- Self-starter with high business acumen and hands-on approach
WHAT WE OFFER
- Independent position with significant exposure in the global structure
- International experience with possibility to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Possibility to progress the career vertically and horizontally
- Solid and attractive employment conditions
- Working in diverse business culture
Please note that only some applicants will be contacted.
INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR APPLICANTS:
- The Controller of your personal data is HTL-Strefa S.A. with its registered office in Ozorków (95-035 Ozorków, ul. Adamówek 7). The data controller’s contact information:
Email: [email protected], phone: 42 270 02 70 (Ozorków), 24 721 92 02 (Łęczyca).
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the current recruitment process, in accordance with Article 221 of the Labour Code, read together with Article 6(1)c) of the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), as part of compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject. Your personal data may also be processed for the purposes of determining, pursuing and/or defence against claims related to the recruitment process, i.e., for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller, in accordance with Article 6(1)f of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- If you provide your express and voluntary consent, your data will be processed also for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.
- Providing the personal data referred to in item 2 above is voluntary but necessary in order to participate in the recruitment process. Providing additional personal data is voluntary and requires your express consent.
- Providing the additional personal data (i.e. in a scope broader than set forth in item 2) and granting the consents referred to in items 3 and 4 above is voluntary and does not affect your ability to participate in the recruitment process (will not be the basis for treating you unfavourably and will not be the reason for not hiring you).
- If you grant any of the consents referred to in items 3 and 4 above, you will be entitled to withdraw your consent at any time and the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You may revoke your consent by sending a statement in this regard to [email protected].
- Your personal data provided in connection with the recruitment process will be stored as follows:
Purpose of data processing
Data retention period
Processing for the purposes of the current recruitment process
Three (3) months from the date of the publication of the announcement on HTL-STREFA S.A. website
Processing for the purposes of future recruitment processes (subject to your consent)
One (1) year from the date of the publication of the announcement on HTL-STREFA S.A. website
Processing for the purposes of determination, pursuing and defence against claims, based on the legitimate interests pursued by the controller
Limitation period set out in the applicable laws
- Your personal data will be provided solely to persons or entities authorised by HTL-STREFA S.A. to process data or to entities that HTL-STREFA S.A. entrusted with the processing of personal data (including information and communication service providers), as well as public authorities empowered to receive the data under generally applicable laws.
- Your personal data will not be shared with any third countries.
- You may access, correct and rectify your personal data and, to the extent stipulated by the law, to delete, restrict the processing of, object to and transfer your data.
- You may file a complaint with a supervisory authority (the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data) if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated processing.
Please include the following clauses in your application:
“I consent to the processing by HTL-STREFA S.A. of my personal data contained in my application for the purposes of the recruitment process.”
If you are interested in participating in other recruitment processes conducted by
HTL-Strefa S.A., please include the following in your application:
“I consent to the processing by HTL-STREFA S.A. with its registered office in Ozorków of my personal data contained in my application for the purposes of the current and any future recruitment processes.”