- Rybacka 9, 11-400 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ważna jeszcze 15 dni6 Marzec 2020
- Umowa o pracę
Partner Services focuses on empowering restaurants to grow their online food-delivery business in the most efficient and customer centric way. In order to do so we engage with existing restaurant partners to realise this goal. We are looking for a candidate with a strong commercial background to lead and develop a well performing team in order to support Takeaway.com’s merchandising strategy and optimizing the relationship with existing restaurants. This role requires a strong background and industry knowledge, accompanied with the ability to build a well performing team in a multicultural environment, highlight behaviours and key trends in the designated markets.
Regional Manager Partner Services Eastern Europe
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
- Lead and develop well-performing teams within your region - Poland, Bulgaria, and Romania
- Drive relationship management for new partners and for key partners
- Monitor progress and manage the performance of the partner services teams in your designated area
- Together with your teams responsible for achieving commercial, managerial, and financial targets
- Providing information to Takeaway.com by conducting thorough competitor research and analysis reporting in order to gain a competitive edge on partner availability and supply within your region
- Identify commercial and operational improvements by collecting information, generating insights and recommendations
- Ensure cross channel aligned approach to drive go-to-market projects to improve Partner performance
- Promote Takeaway.com’s brand name and its services to partners
- A minimum of 4 years overall leadership experience
- Background in hospitality, e-commerce
- Excellent understanding of the restaurant industry
- Experience in managing multiple offices and markets
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and business skills
- Business focused
- Positive attitude
- Bachelors/University degree
- Fluent in English
- Contract of employment
- Work in a young, dynamic and international eCommerce company with flat hierarchies
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative
- Awesome (global) team events like the summer party, skiing trip and more!
- A competitive salary
- A car, telephone, and laptop to be able to carry out your work in good order
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional
Jeśli powyższy opis odpowiada Twojej osobie - to jest to propozycja właśnie dla Ciebie!
Wypełnij formularz za pomocą przycisku.
Liczymy na Ciebie!