- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The work area will cover the following provinces: Lesser Poland, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship and Subcarpathian Voivodeship with preferred places of residence: Krakow, Rzeszow or Kielce.
The essence of the role is maintaining and establishing lasting relationships with opinion leaders and health care professionals, in the field of diabetes disease and cardiology.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Co-creation and Implementation of medical strategies in line with the medical plan ensuring adequate scientific support and high level of medical knowledge in the medical community
- Systematic exchange of medical information with the medical community, conducting educational scientific projects
- Preparation and presentation of scientific information at local, national and internal meetings
- Responding to medical inquiries and providing medical related information on Novo Nordisk products
- Participation in training, conferences, medical congresses and scientific workshops, and coordinating activities related to scientific education in the field of diabete
- Searching for and studying scientific publications and other sources of medical knowledge in order to obtain current information on diabetes
- Ensuring the exchange of scientific information on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases
- Cooperation with the Sales Department in the field of support for promoted products and Market Access in the field of non-refundable products
- Close cooperation with the Clinical Trial Department, mainly in the feasibility processes for diabetes and cardiology
- Support in preparation and approving medical content in marketing and educational materials
- Performing administrative activities to ensure the efficient organization of scientific events (e.g. organization of medical conferences, hotel reservations, transport, etc.)
To succeed in this role we expect you to have:
- Higher education in medicine or life sciences
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Medical Advisor/Medical Science Liaison
- Knowledge of the specialist therapeutic area - diabetes disease, cardiology will be an additional advantage
- The ability to access scientific literature and current publications, and the knowledge necessary to use the PubMed scientific databases
- Knowledge of the principles of EBM and the interpretation of clinical trial results
- Skills and readiness to present scientific data in front of the medical audience and willingness to discuss the presented data
- Knowledge of the basics of conducting clinical trials and medical statistics
- High interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to establish and maintain good long-term relationships
- Native level Polish and very good command of the English language, spoken and written
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and excellent organization of work
- Driving license - category B
At Novo Nordisk, we create value by putting patients first. Every ten seconds two people are diagnosed with diabetes, and more than 415 million people worldwide need us. Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference.
Novo Nordisk Poland is an elevated affiliate within SEEMEA Region.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk we recognise that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and the communities we operate in.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We are happy to discuss flexible working, depending on the role and subject to business needs
Please send your CV online (click on Apply and follow the instructions). Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis so apply at your earliest convenience.
12th April 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.