- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
FIEGE is a family-run company in the fifth generation. To us, our customers are our partners. We optimise the value of every aspect of their process chains, even offering proprietary solutions, inclusive of the complete fulfilment of all logistical activities.
Innovation and long-term thinking have made us one of Europe’s leading contract logistics companies. As a modern enterprise, we constantly evolve – thanks to new technologies and ideas.
With a workforce of 19,000 at more than 150 sites in 14 countries, FIEGE operates on an international scale from core markets in Europe, to India and China.
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in project management included business strategy projects (experience in the logistics sector is welcome)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from PMI
- Fluent English, written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Cost and risk management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office suite
FIEGE OFFERS ME:
- Freedom of action, the ability to implement your own ideas, a real impact on the company's development
- Necessary work tools (company car, laptop, mobile phone)
- Work in an international environment and the opportunity to cooperate with clients on a global scale
- Employment under an employment contract,
- Development programs
Based on Article. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ), we hereby inform you that:
The administrator of your personal data is Fiege Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Bakalarska 15B lok. 5, 02-212 Warsaw;
Your personal data may be transferred to other entities belonging to the Fiege Group, ie Fiege Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Bakalarska 15B lok. 5, 02-212 Warsaw, Fiege e-Com Logistics Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Bakalarska 15B lok. 5, 02-212 Warsaw, Fiege e-Com North Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Bakalarska 15B lok. 5, 02-212 Warsaw;
By clicking on the "Send" button, you consent to the processing by the Fiege Group Companies of your personal data contained in the recruitment application for the purpose of recruiting for the position indicated in the advertisement.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
We process your personal data indicated in the Labor Code or in other specific acts (according to the requirements of the advertisement) on the basis of legal provisions and their submission is necessary to participate in recruitment. We process other personal data (e.g. image) on the basis of your voluntary consent, which you expressed by sending us your recruitment application and their submission does not affect the possibility of participating in recruitment.
You have the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of it, rectifying data, requesting its removal, processing restrictions, objecting to processing and transferring the data provided (for which you consented) to another data administrator. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
We process your personal data in order to recruit for the position indicated in the advertisement for a period of 36 months.
We may provide your personal data to providers of job posting services, providers of recruitment management systems, providers of IT services such as hosting and IT system providers.
Please be advised that we may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), e.g. to the USA In connection with the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA, we made sure that our suppliers guarantee a high level of personal data protection. These guarantees result in particular from the obligation to use standard contractual clauses adopted by the EU Commission or participation in the "Privacy Shield" program, established by the Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 on the adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-US Privacy Shield.
You have the right to request us to provide you with a copy of the relevant security measures (protection measures) that we apply in connection with the transfer of your data outside the EEA by sending your inquiry to: [email protected]