Regional Sales Manager EMEA
Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the sales and margin targets in EMEA region . Working to develop business and increase profitability for the company in EMEA region will be the key part of his/her role.
For our Client - international leading provider of control and automation systems for homes, offices, schools, hospitals, hotels, we are looking for a high-performing Regional Sales Manager EMEA.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Be responsible for the performance and development of the existing accounts as well as for new prospects, new deals.
- Prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports
- Provide timely feedback to the Country Director regarding performance
- Experience in sales management (leadership, sales and commercial skills), consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience and knowledge of the AV market
- Fluent English (speaking and writing)
- Negotiation skills, ability to establish relationships
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Be able to work in a fast moving environment
- Creative, responsible and self-motivated
- Commercial and technical mindset, passionate about our product
- Open minded and a real team player
- Key Competencies - Result Oriented / Adaptability / Integrity / Communication skills / Quality Oriented / Persuasive skills / Analyzing customer needs / Negotiation skills / Business Development / Presentation
Attractive employment conditions in an effective team work environment and in a internally respected position environment.
About Michael Page
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers.
Michael Page is a part of the PageGroup, which operates through 164 offices in 34 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 35 years.
Find out more about Michael Page