Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Regional Sales Manager - Europe
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
Devire to międzynarodowa firma specjalizująca się w usługach rekrutacji, outsourcingu i employer brandingu. Od ponad 30 lat reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim, prowadząc kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry, wdrażając najnowsze rozwiązania z obszaru usług IT oraz wspierając w budowaniu wizerunku pracodawcy z wyboru.
Nasze biura zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium, Frankfurcie, Pradze i Hradec Kralove.
We are seeking an Regional Sales Manager. Our Client is rapidly expanding company from FinTech industry. Working with our Client you will be able to leverage your sales skill set engaging with prospect, clients and partners located in European countries. If you believe that you have what it takes to achieve and exceed sales growth expectations within a competitive technology-driven environment, apply and tell us more about your profile.
- Help define and execute our regional sales plan in Europe and assigned market verticals
- Develop and manage sales pipelines of assigned counties and that of designated Country Managers, to meet and exceed sales goals of the region through prospecting, qualifying leads, managing country managers, and closing sales opportunities within the assigned country and vertical markets
- Move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline, effectively while reducing sales cycles and supporting responsible Country Managers
- Determine and coordinate pre-sales and marketing needs throughout the sales cycle to support the achievement of your sales and revenue goals and those of your designated Country Managers
- Engage with leads, prospects, and current accounts to understand their unique pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet needs and deliver value using advanced, diagnostic business development strategies
- Present solutions, carry out discovery calls, deliver product demonstrations, diagnose needs, design proposals, deliver solutions and provide general support to prospective customers
- Manage and track customer interaction and transaction information in a CRM system
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline, and forecast through the CRM system to Director of Sales and Marketing
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products within your respective Country responsibilities and present to the Director rationale for additional market expansion and penetration
- Work with internal teams to ensure successful onboarding, implementation, and delivery for new clients
- Collaborate with product teams and provide feedback from prospects and research to help shape the future development of our European regions
- Sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Experience managing others in sales roles
- Experience with both inbound and outbound sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting in international environments, preferably in the financial sector
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage your own time effectively and that of direct reports, to focus on sales results, close deals, and generate profitable revenue
- Ability to work relatively autonomously to shape and undertake and complete individual and regional assignments or workstreams, in-office or remotely
- Savvy with developing and executing sales strategies and proficiency using prospecting and lead qualification platforms (Sales Navigator, Leadfeeder, HubSpot CRM, RocketReach, MS Teams, and others).
- Track record of conducting negotiations, managing, and reducing sales cycles to meet or exceed sales activity and revenue quotas
- Passion, drive, and the desire to be a part of a company focused on growth
- Professional and working-level English with at least one additional native level language within the Southern European region (e.Spanish, Italian or French preferred) or within the Northern European region
- Excellent written & verbal communication (comfortable speaker, presenter, moderator)
Nice to have
- RegTech and SupTech knowledge and experience
- Experience working with investment firms, green technology fields and insurance vertical