- Sucha 2, 50-086 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
The Service Manager Role within the Regional Support Hub (RSH) acts as the main contact between the customer(s) and other global, regional or local IT teams. This role ensures service stability through continuous communication between all involved parties to immediately address any (potential) incidents. It is also expected to deliver excellent customer service experience and maintain strong relations with vendors. The role helps to drive continuous improvement of services with strict adherence to EY’s compliance directives aligned to protection and security of data as well as specifics of regional and/or local regularities. In addition to operational stability and compliance objectives the role will also control and forecast the service budget in alignment with the service owner.The role will interface with key leaders, service owners, technology providers and other personnel to develop and maintain the relationships needed to apply the operational service and provider management goals of GSA Business Technology. It is expected that the role conducts regular service review meetings with the customers, whom could be internal or external to EY.
Your key responsibilities:The role is generally an individual contributor with little to no day-to-day management by the RSH Lead and works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. It also has substantial personal responsibility to manage/plan workload to meet given objectives and processes.
Skills and attributes for success:
Good analytical skills to probe for understanding customer’s requests, issues or consulting needs. The role is expected to make sound decisions within the assigned task to accomplish customer satisfaction and continuously improve services.
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree in computer related field or equivalent work experience
- Approximately 3 to 5 years of experience in technology infrastructure and/or service management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English language
- Experience with working in a multicultural global environment
- Experience with managing a multi supplier and hybrid service delivery model
- Experience in service management and reporting
- Good self-learning capabilities
- Efficient time management and prioritization
- Good management skills in a matrix organization
- Excellent business and IT industry awareness
- Robust understanding of service delivery methodologies
- Good understanding of core IT technologies including software distribution and IT infrastructure
What working at EY offers:We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment