If you apply please be informed that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw (02-255) at 36 Krakowiaków Street;
- contact with a person, who performs the tasks of the Data Protection Officer at Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o., is possible via an email address: [email protected]) or in writing to the address of the data administrator with the note „Data Protection Officer”;
- processing of personal data within the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process for the position, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit a of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- Your personal data might be transferred to other entities of Fujitsu Technology Solution with which Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. cooperates in the realization of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data might be forwarded to
- Izrael on the basis resulting from decision of the European Commission about the appropriate level of protection of personal data.
- Japan, using appropriate protection in the form of standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission
- You have the right to obtain copies of data transferred to a third country based on a written request submitted to Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.;
- Your personal data will be kept for the period of 12 months from the moment the application;
- You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator:
- processing restrictions;
- raise objections to the processing;
- transferring data to another personal data administrator;
- raise objection to the processing of data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for personal data protection, if you acknowledge that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- providing Your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the recruitment process;
- Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.
- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, 40-202 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ważna jeszcze 2 dnido: 22 sty 2021
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
We are looking for skilled frontend developer developer and interest in Machine Learning (TensorFlow) to join our team in Research & Development department in Fujitsu Poland. The role holder is responsible for developing complex products and complex solutions, which satisfy the customer and give competitive advantage to Fujitsu. Regular/Senior Software Developer works under general direction with substantial responsibility and autonomy for planning and delivering their work. Recognized as a knowledge leader, supporting less experienced staff, the role holder performs varied and complex technical and professional activities and investigations, along with taking an analytical and systematic approach to problem-solving.
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- IT Design & Development. Designs, develops, implements and tests tools, complex products/solutions, based on development standards, agreed time schedules, product functionality, budget, quality and costs. Actively participates in calculation of development and product costs.
- Integration. Maintains and improves integration facilities and provisions logistics.
- Project Management. Controls costs, quality and time within the scope of project management. Manages virtual or cross functional project teams.
- Process Improvement. Suggests and implements proposals for process improvements within projects.
- Technical Expertise. Acts as a technical advisor for development, service, sales and supplier. Maintains high level of product and solution knowledge.
- Lifecycle. Provides development support during lifecycle of complex modules, products and solutions. Is responsible for development of new versions and updates.
- Innovation. Evaluates technical trends, suggests innovative product ideas, processes and solutions within the area of responsibility. Uses new technologies and methods actively to develop highly competitive products.
- Documentation. Provides technical documentation on realized modules / products following internal standards.
- Maintenance. Provides Back Level maintenance support, including problem solving, for own modules and if necessary for foreign (sourced from third party supplier) components.
- Knowledge Sharing. Guides less experienced team members and recommends practice improvement. Maintains his skill profile up-to-date. Actively contributes to development community network.
- professional experience with GUI / Front-End development (React/Angular)
- knowledge of CSS
- knowledge of source code control systems (GIT, Bitbucket)
- passion for working on code quality, implementing design patterns and writing tests
- awareness and understanding of software design, development and lifecycles
- designing/undertaking impact analysis of small to medium size solutions or partial solutions within an established architecture
- an understanding of Machine Learning & Deep Learning (TensorFlow)
- good English skills
- team player
- Development of complex products/solutions on time, to budget and targeted product costs, in accordance with agreed specifications and standards
- Achievement of targeted Product Quality
- Development processes, guidelines and tools are applied
- Documentation of steps or milestones, processes or products/solutions in line with requirements
- Recognized as an expert in his area of responsibility
- Escalated problems are solved
- Effective communication and team work including external development partners
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.