Timshel is a niche consulting company focused on two important cores - professional recruitment and business coaching. We successfully support our clients within those two fields while delivering our expertise and the credibility of work.
Our offer is dedicated to those companies that seek high quality partnership relations, and believe in collaborative approach and open communication between both sides. We are pleased to provide you within the above-mentioned services as well as other counsulting solutions. Thanks to our passion we are able to do that.
Regulatory Affairs Manager, Warsaw
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
On behalf of our Client who is the European pharmaceutical company, we are looking for an experienced Regulatory Affairs Manager to coordinate their department in Warsaw.
- Coordinating registration department and its employees activities
- Preparing submissions and submitting regulatory dossiers for new company products
- Verifying promotional claims and leaflets, ensuring their compliance with regulations
- Supporting business processes and market monitoring
- Contributing to the resolution of issues raised either internally or externally to ensure a rapid and efficient cooperation
- Educational background in life sciences
- Previous experience in Registration of pharmaceutical and medical products
- Experience on managerial position
- An excellent knowledge of regulatory procedures for medicinal products
- Leadership skills
- Credibility and business awareness
- Strong work ethics and communication skills
- Good level of English
- Permanent contract
- Office based role
- Opportunity for development
- Medical care & Health Insurance
- Performance annual bonus
- Benefit System