- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At UL, we know why we come to work.
Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with a common purpose: to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place. Science is in our DNA; we are endlessly curious and passionate about seeking and speaking the truth. We take delight in knowing that our work makes a meaningful contribution to society, and we are proud that our culture is centered on integrity, collaboration, inclusion and excellence. UL stands at the forefront of technological advancement, and we are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change. Satisfying? Yes. Exciting? Absolutely!
Within our Life & Health Sciences division, we work every day to not only protect life, but also protect hope. We enable people around the world to access the most advanced care to treat themselves and their loved ones. We help our clients understand the specific needs of different patient groups and design and implement products that will work to ensure safety in healthcare. (link: https://www.ul.com/healthcare-and-life-sciences)
What you’ll learn & achieve:
- You will be in charge of the CE certification management (e.g. processing certifications in our system, making changes, performing evaluations, etc.)
- You will collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders
- You will manage, check, and update various Regulatory projects
- You will support the IVD and CE vigilance processing
What makes you a great fit:
- You have an academic background in biomedical, engineering or other science based subjects;
- Approx. 4 years of experience in Medical Device Regulatory field;
- You are business fluent in English; additional languages are considered a plus
- You have strong communications and problem solving skills, with interest to work in customer facing and fast paced environment getting new products to market that supports patient safety needs.
What you’ll experience working at UL:
- Mission: Shape the way we approach and deliver our solutions to promote a secure and more sustainable world
- People: Work with colleagues, who listen to, learn from and challenge each other so that you can continually push for excellence and results
- Interesting work: Your work at UL will challenge you to try fresh approaches, work autonomously, drive change and help you gain in-depth experience in your field
- Grow & achieve: Growth and development are part of our DNA. Grow & achieve with targeted development, reward and recognition programs as well as your very own UL University.
- #ThisIsOurNormal: Competitive renumeration & bonus packages, possibility to work remotely, and much more!
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
Please be advised that the data administrator is UL International Polska Sp. z o.o. with headquarter in Sękocin Nowy, Al. Krakowska 81. The given personal data will be processed for the recruitment process being carried out. The obligation to provide them results from the provisions of the Act of June 26, 1974. Labor Code (consolidated text from 1998 No. 21, item 94, as amended).