Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Regulatory Compensation Expert
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Regulatory Compensation Exp ensures effective and efficient services, reporting, analysis, compensation processes support and contribution to Global/Regional/Divisional projects of the Regulatory Compensation organization. Plans and executes processes and deliveries such as the tracking of new remuneration guidelines, and the department’s progress to respond to new requirements. Manages overall reporting and analytics support to the broader Compensation team on a variety of tasks and projects (e.g. support for Equal Pay analysis, Gender Pay Gap analysis). Prepares presentations, reports and documents for various meetings (e.g. board presentations on compensation metrics, etc.).
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree. Outstanding communication skills and proficiency in English (both spoken and written).
- Proven Compensation experience within financial services and general knowledge of HR processes would be desirable.
- Proficiency in using MS Office software, particularly PowerPoint and Excel and capability to work with large data spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to evaluate compensation data to identify issues, recommendations, and business improvement opportunities independently. Proposes and develops solutions to fit client/key partners/colleagues' needs.
- Outstanding organization, analytical and conceptual skills with high detail and result orientation. You show drive, passion, and continuously challenges the status quo staying eager to learn and grow.
- Flexibility and proven ability to manage work under pressure, approaches problems systematically and objectively, analyses facts and evaluates options, draws sound conclusions.
- High integrity and ability to always maintain confidentiality staying aligns with the bank's code of conduct.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.