- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
(English)Numer ref.: RC/CS/08/2019
The Compliance function is a Second line of defense function, responsible for reviewing and challenging the activities of the Group’s businesses. This is to ensure that they effectively manage as “Risk Owners” the risks inherent in or arising from the conduct of their activities and for which they are responsible.
The function is a Risk Steward for a number of non-financial risks in accordance with HSBC Group’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF). These risks are referred as “Compliance risks” and comprise: Financial Crime Risk; Regulatory Compliance Risk; Internal Fraud; External Fraud.
The role supports the onshore and offshore Regulatory Compliance Management Office and RC Services team enabling the function to deliver sustainable growth by supporting the embedding of a robust risk management culture in streamlined and efficient way. RC does this by providing advice, training, and risk stewardship to ensure the business complies with the letter and spirit of relevant regulations to deliver fair outcomes for customers.
The RC Services Manager role is a crucial part of RC Services, and, as a member of that team, this role will support the various training, education and business support activities.
- Responsible for arranging, monitoring and/or delivering compliance training as required for the RC MO teams in GSC Krakow cross lines of business and functions.
- Build and maintain strong partnership with their respective teams in other GSCs, interface with Compliance teams and has responsibility to assist offshore Head of RC Services and the teams to provide adequate training and consist knowledge transfers.
- Support and coordinate with respective RC teams to ensure compliance with all relevant external regulatory requirements and internal codes and policies and good market practice, while ensuring Global Standards.
- Provide timely and reliable updates to assist onshore business and functional RC teams to effectively manage regulatory risk.
- Manage multiple enquiries from different departments at any one time, and ability to deliver under considerable deadline pressure.
- Process migrations and re-engineering: provide assistance with process set up, migration, re-engineering in order to streamline and achieve efficiency.
- Data governance: extract MIs and coordinate with the stakeholders to prepare regular reporting; support onshore RC with Risk & Control Assessment, Issue and Action Management; respond to queries from regional and global teams regarding risks and issues.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification preferably in Law, Accounting, Management or Finance, or similar fields.
- Good relationship management with a focus on stakeholder requirements. Able to work with individuals at different levels (including senior management), in multiple locations.
- Calm and able to work under pressure, meeting deadlines and prioritizing workload.
- Evidence of time management and organizational skills.
- Experience of working across cultures in a matrix organizational structure.
- Professional with relevant experience in one or more business support and/or education& training related roles, ideally to include Regulatory Compliance experience.
- Significant knowledge of the HSBC Group structure, its business and personnel, and a deep understanding of HSBC’s corporate culture.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Lateral thinker with an ability to interpret and solve complex issues.
- Excellent communicator with strong inter-personal skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to provide creative solutions.
- Excellent English written & verbal communication skills, other languages as advantage.
- Advanced Excel skills (VBA, macro) as advantage.
- Courageous integrity – leading with the best interest of business in mind.
- Navigating – understanding and translating strategy into own team and aligning directions accordingly.
- Aspiring – being ambitious about providing the highest standards of delivery and embedding them in the team.
- Driving – setting stretching goals for self and team and delivering them with courage and tenacity.
- Mobilizing – authentically engaging with team, colleagues and business partners to deliver at pace.
- Sustaining- making considered decisions that protect and enhance HSBC values, reputation and business.
- Proactive and a team player.
- High energy and results oriented as both an individual contributor, and as a member of a team.
- A high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Typically qualifications would include an undergraduate or post-graduate degree in Business Administration, Law, Management, Finance or a related field. Professionals from other areas are also welcome to apply.
- Stable job in professional team.
- Interesting career path in an international organization.
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
- Courses & training for our employees.
- Modern office buildings near the city center of Kraków.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.