J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Regulatory Reporting Associate
- Preparation/Review of the regulatory reports as per FED / SEC requirements on monthly & quarterly basis (10-K/Q (annual and quarterly financial performance), FR Y-9C (consolidated financial reporting), Treasury International Capital (TIC) submissions, FFIEC 009 (Cross Country Exposures), etc.).
- Building thorough understanding of the Regulatory instructions and ensuring that the reporting is done in accordance with the instructions.
- Managing a team of professionals who are responsible for the delivery of the regulatory reports as per the FED/SEC requirements.
- Talent acquisition, development and motivation of the team including objective setting, performance appraisals and career planning.
- Collaborating across geographies with multiple stakeholders for sourcing information and delivering as per the requirements.
- Ensuring requisite documentation is in place covering the process and conceptual part of the activities.
- Ensuring data integrity by adhering to the internal control policies and procedures. Also, ensuring robust control checks for all the deliverables.
- Support new business initiatives/projects wherever applicable which would involve working across different teams across geographies.
- Provide accurate responses to internal or external audit, as required.
- Support User Acceptance Testing, as required.
Education and experience:
- College degree in Finance or similar field; CA/CFA/CPA/MBA a plus
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Previous people management experience (team of at least 4-6 FTE preferred, with objectives settings included)
- Regulatory reporting background preferred
- Strong accounting skills and aptitude to work with numbers
- Banking product knowledge including derivatives, equities and debt securities a plus
- Knowledge of US GAAP advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to interact with business partners independently
- Financial experience including budgeting, forecasting, modelling, interpreting results, and identifying drivers and trends a plus
- Candidate should be flexible with shift timing