Regulatory Risk Management Support
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The CRO Regulatory Risk Management (“RRM”) team provides a regulatory consultancy service to the bank on all issues that impact compliance of the bank’s risk models and risk management framework. The team’s activities include providing expert rules interpretation advice to all levels of management in CRO, managing regulatory visits and information requests involving risk management issues, analysing new regulatory rules, and managing the regulatory compliance assessment process.
The CRO RRM team have an opportunity for an experienced administrator to assist with the coordination of regulatory interactions, primarily with the UK PRA and FINMA as required.
The main responsibilities include:
- Support preparation and execution of regulatory meetings, e.g., meeting rooms, preparation sessions, agendas, stakeholder management, as well as tracking of follow-ups/actions
- Record and track any meeting follow-ups/actions
- Ensure tracking and audit trail for regulatory exams, meetings, requests for information in the regulatory interactions management system
- Manage the inventory of all regulatory commitments in the internal issue tracking system and ensure the appropriate follow-up actions are executed by the designated owners
- Manage the audit trail of all regulatory communications in the internal repository
The successful candidate will be expected to interface with CRO senior management and partner with risk managers to ensure successful regulatory interactions.
Your future colleagues
The team’s coverage is global and covers market, credit, counterparty, and operational risk as well as aspects of Pillar 2. The team currently consists of about 25 people located into London, Zurich, Poland, New York, Hong Kong & Singapore. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- At least 3 years of proven financial sector experience, preferably in CRO function in an investment bank, a consultancy firm, an industry association, or regulatory body.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to challenge quality / consistency of documents.
- Strong project management skills, proven organization, coordination and action tracking skills.
- Experience in using action management software, Excel and SharePoint.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.