- Ważna jeszcze 6 dni1 Marzec 2020
- Pełny etat
If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
As a successful candidate you will be part of Stress Testing and Risk Analytics team which is a member of global Risk Management Reporting and Analysis organization. We merge Risk SME knowledge and experience together with technical literacy to build reporting and Business Intelligence solutions, we provide analytical insights and do much more. You will be responsible for providing guidance on various regulatory and policy related matters, analytics of various types of risks and data, management & regulatory reporting and stress testing. You will participate in EBA Stress Tests, various ICAAPs and many other exercises. The role offers huge development opportunities and you will be able to grow and expand with us.
Regulatory Risk Reporting Manager
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only.
Citi is registered trademark of Citigroup Inc., used under license. Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries are also entitled to rights to certain other trademarks contained herein.
Citibank Europe PLC
- Managing a team of two.
- Providing knowledge and guidance related to Risk and Banking regulations, policies etc.
- Preparation of regulatory submissions and management reports for wholesale credit risk, market risk and other.
- Reporting and analyzing results of credit risk models (like PD, LGD etc.).
- Cooperation with management, regulators and other institutions.
- Ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements for stress testing, reporting.
- Supervision of key risk reporting projects.
- 7+ years experience in: Risk management or Risk/Finance reporting or Stress Testing and related areas.
- Knowledge of Risk management principles, good familiarity with Banking/Financial sector regulations.
- General knowledge of credit risk modelling is a plus (but not mandatory).
- Very good interpersonal skills, ability to present information.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Higher education.
- Opportunity to work in an international environment and professional development in the regulatory risk reporting area.
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies.
- Possibility to enhance Risk product knowledge and develop strong analytical and IT skills.
- Excellent working environment.
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits.