CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your field of responsibility
The QE Core Release Execution team is looking for a talented and motivated Release Manager to join the team established in Wrocław. You will manage and be in charge of the required formal testing and release processes of multiple QS modelling software.
Your future colleagues
The team is responsible for several mature processes, which are now being modified to match the fast and changing environment, which will give you a possibility to not only maintain the BAU flow, but as well will provide you with a number of challenges, so you will be able to really "make an impact". We rely on such tooling as TeamCity, Perforce and some other internal tools written in C#, F# and Python. If you join us, you can expect that the team will bring you up to speed. We will offer needed trainings as well as mentoring. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for a person who is as passionate about continuous improvement of software development processes as we are, and who will help us to excel and grow.
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- Proven experience and open-minded software engineer, who has advanced knowledge about lifecycle of the software development.
- Proven experience with Continuous Integration.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Process oriented and able to accommodate load of multiple ongoing topics.
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to take initiative.
- Able to prioritize conflicting tasks while staying flexible and responsive.
- Experience with OOP and scripting languages is a plus.
- ITIL Release Management certification is a plus.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.