The independent Valeo group is fully focused on the design, production and sales of components, integrated systems and modules in the automotive industry, is one of the world's leading suppliers for the automotive industry. Throughout the world, in 33 countries, it employs over 111,000 employees, who contribute to the continuous development of Valeo every day thanks to their energy and commitment. In total, Valeo has nearly 190 production sites and 55 Research and Development centers, which contributes to one of the main missions - creating new, better automotive solutions.
Valeo Lighting Systems - Zakład Produkcji Systemów Oświetlenia
The site in Chrzanów manufactures rear and front lamps for passenger cars. The plant has a fully equipped measurement laboratory with a unique photometric testing tunnel. This site cooperates with Valeo Research and Development Centers across Europe working on new projects.
Localization: Chrzanów near Kraków
Nr ref.: QRE//VLS/2019
- Feasibility study for validation plan and to review all test specification for head and rear lamps;
- Planning of all tests and preparing of lamps for the tests;
- Programming of machines, supervising the tests, publishing test reports in internal and customer data base;
- Reporting and participating to project reviews with project teams and customers;
- Proposal of product improvements
- Min. 2 years of experience in quality or process department;
- Engineering degree in technical area;
- Experience in automotive industry will be an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Customer orientation and accuracy with precision is a must.
- Health and life insurance;
- Private medical care;
- Multisport card
- Access to tools, systems and methodologies used according to the highest automotive standards.