sharing the costs of sports activities
Mars Polska sp. z o.o.
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
Asset Reliability Management:
• Ensure maximum technical performance and reliability of the assets on site, linked to the factory OPEX targets and processes, through effective reliability improvement;
• Responsible for driving effective spend of maintenance expense through asset maintenance strategy improvement;
• Ensure compliance to safety, quality & GMP/GHP, environmental standards in full alignment with Mars rules & principles;
• Custodial responsibility for reliability improvement across all sites in the cluster to ensure it is being delivered effectively and efficiently.
• Optimizing the preventive maintenance plans through Reliability Improvement initiatives;
• Create and improve Reliability improvement working processes;
• Expansion of Data Driven Reliability, KPI reporting and Top-10 bad actors;
• Owner of the Change Management process;
• Leader of PM pillar for the site and the cluster as a Subject Matter Expert.
• Engage their associates in site strategy & delivery;
• Manage, develop and coach technical associates, create an engaging and winning environment through HPC, implement WOW that accelerate results delivery (FMOS based);
• Indirect reporting line for Reliability Engineers across the cluster.
• Responsible for implementation of site Small Minor projects & line manager of Site Project Engineers;
• Owner of the Site SM budget;
• Program management of RI projects and the owner of the Asset Health Check program.
Food industry or engineering degree (preferable Master) with proven experience in maintenance and reliability roles gained in FMCG industry or other with high manufacturing standards;
Technical training background with at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
Line management experience is a must;
Demonstrated excellence in people leadership and project management, preferable in an engineering/supply environment;
Well-developed change management skills and ability to assess situation and independently take action to address it;
Experience/knowledge of broader supply functions like Q&FS, IE, HSE, Manufacturing;
Fluently in English, both written and verbal;
Continuous improvement/development approach and appetite for further development.
What we offer
Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
private medical care
remote work opportunities
corporate products and services at discounted prices
retirement pension plan
saving & investment scheme
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Registration and application
Telephone/Virtual interview with the recruiter
Participation in the virtual recruitment panel
Start of work
In the heart of the maintenance strategy stands the Reliability Improvement (RI) team. This team determines how maintenance is done and creates the related working processes. Furthermore, this team manages (complex) technical projects to improve the factory reliability. Besides being line manager of this team, the manager RI is also the co-pilot of the Technical Manager when it comes to creating and carrying out the long-term maintenance strategy. Furthermore, they are a steward/facilitator of the key processes around asset management. He collaborates closely with Technical Leads and supports the value stream organization specifically on the technical improvement agenda.
Reliability Manager in our plant in Poznan ensures the deliverance of existing assets performance in line with agreed targets and site strategy as well as leading the reliability improvement team.
The role reports to Technical Manager
Mars Polska sp. z o.o.
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love: M&M’S®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, ORBIT®, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN'S®. Since our Associates are as different as our products are, we offer each of them an individual approach to development and want to ensure a long career.
The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day. The world we want tomorrow starts with how we do business today.
Mars operates in more than 80 countries, in Poland for nearly 30 years. Our offices and factories are located in Warsaw, Poznań, Niepołomice near Kraków, Sochaczew and Błonie. Our sales department is active throughout the country. In addition to production and sales, Poland is also home to global shared service centers.