private medical care
Remote Security Consultant
Wolters Kluwer Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Norwida 1, GdańskGdańsk, Pomeranian
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work, home office work
Act as security subject matter expert to your team
Provide guidance and advice for teams to comply with Wolters Kluwer Security policies and standards
Support the triage and remediation planning of code-based application security findings
Track remediation plans for security findings
Track operational risks, threats or vulnerabilities and report on these.
Facilitate Security Architecture Design Review and/or (agile) threat modeling sessions
Perform security code reviews and assist in automating the security requirements in the CI/CD pipelines
Work experience in the areas of Application development, Secure SDLC
Proven track record in application security, security standards, OWASP ASVS
Solid understanding of (agile) threat modeling
Experience working with developers
In-depth knowledge of best practices within security
Thorough understanding of threats and attack vectors against web applications
Expertise in threat analysis and modeling
Knowledge in cryptography, database encryption, cloud encryption
Confidence in technical writing (investigation and documentation of the security tools and techniques being used)
Static/dynamic code analysis, penetration testing and common security tools
Experience in identifying and remediating common web application vulnerabilities such as OWASP Top 10
Good verbal and written English skills
Ability to prioritize work, critical thinking
Preferred mindset: a team player and a proactive self-starter
What we offer
A chance to contribute to an international project
An opportunity to grow within our structures both locally and internationally
A modern technology stack
A safe environment for brainstorming, experimenting and influencing the project outcomes
Contests: Global Innovation Awards, Global Code Games, Legal Hackaton
A long-term contract in a well-established, reputable and prosperous company
Learning Programs: Project Management Academy; access to learning platforms: Pluralsight, LinkedIn Learning, Ella Language
Private healthcare program
2 hours of time off on second Friday of the month
2 days off/year for your personal development
A day off on your birthday
A day for for volunteering
A day off for your yearly medical checkups
Flexible working hours
Freedom to work from office or remotely upon agreement with your manager
Modern offices: Warsaw location: Rondo Daszynskiego, Gdansk: Al. Grunwaldzka
Employee Assistance Program
A variety of webinars on business- and non-business topics
Integration events, fairs, sports clubs: football, cycling, sailing, mountain hiking
Many more: ask the recruiter!
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
Wolters Kluwer stands in support of Ukraine and welcomes candidates who have been displaced by the war. We offer a fast-track recruitment process to determine within a week if our career opportunity matches your aspirations.
We also realize that finding a new career opportunity meets only part of the needs that you may have in these very challenging times, so we also want to help ensure you and your loved ones can settle into your new circumstances in the best possible way.
When you join our company, you will be asked to complete a brief needs-based assessment that will allow us to provide a wide range of support to help get your Wolters Kluwer career off to a successful start.
Our support package includes:
• Welcome Bonus: 1 month’s gross salary, which will be paid within few days of the start date
• Settlement Support: If required, we can help provide support for the practical issues associated with living in a new place. Some examples of services that can be arranged include finding housing, finding schools for children, setting up a bank account, etc.
• Immigration support: If required, we will provide services to ensure your ongoing work eligibility.
• Lease Deposit: If required, we will pay for your lease deposit (including any brokerage fees).
• Buddy Program: You will be connected to a local colleague who will provide support and advise with your settlement in a new country.
• Longer-Term Visa and Immigration: If required, we will provide for process support and fees.
• Support to move back to your home country: If desired, we can provide support to move back to your home country at a later date provided you are employed by Wolters Kluwer.
• Orientation and access to our Employee Assistance Program: Includes a variety of resources to help support you and your family.
Wolters Kluwer Polska Sp. z o.o.
Wolters Kluwer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers and professionals in the tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance and regulatory sectors.
This role is part of the Wolters Kluwer Digital Experience Group (*/dxg). The mission of this group is to drive faster, more efficient innovation for Wolters Kluwer, by leveraging global technology assets and dual development models with strong divisional alignment to maximize innovation and customer value.
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Security Engineer in a newly formed team. This is your chance to join a team that's being build up, an exciting time to step in and join our Technology workforce!