- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, nearly 7,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
We have a pleasure to set up Bruker Business Support Center in the very heart of Warsaw. If you are ready to join our brand-new team, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, to be a part of growing team of employees who are passionate about health, integrity and ethics.
We are currently looking for a:
The function of the Remote Engineer is to support customers remotely through online tools, call, video conference and remote control software. This function is highly technical oriented and problem solving oriented. Due to the good technical skill levels, this function will support less trained field service technician remotely, too.
- Responsible for technical customer support remotely
- Support regional and global customer hotline and provide 1st level support
- Provide regional and global 2nd and 3rd level support, especially for installations, replacement of spare parts, diagnostic or planned maintenance through remote tools Support sales team for technical questions and after market sales (e. g. upgrades business)
- Regular customer contacts to ensure maximum satisfaction
- Back-up for field service and provide onsite customer support if required Business travel from time to time
To be successful in the role we need you to:
- A degree in material science, physics or engineering 1-3 years experience of high-voltage equipment
- 1-3 years experience in customer service
- Excellent client service skills; customer and solution-oriented
- Excellent IT skills and motivation to support by video and online tools Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Material Science or Physics Education
- Language: English and one additional language (German, Italian, French, Russian, Portuguese, or Spanish)
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and other protected characteristics.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English via Aplikuj button below.