Oferta z szybkim aplikowaniem
Na oferty z aktywnym „Aplikuj szybko” zaaplikujesz jednym kliknięciem. Korzystają one z danych używanych przez Ciebie przy ostatnim aplikowaniu. Jeśli jeszcze tego nie robiłaś/eś, nie przejmuj się. Za pierwszym razem trafisz na pełny formularz aplikowania.
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Flint is a provider of professional services including: Specialist Consultancy, Managed Services Specialist Resourcing to the telecommunications and IT sectors.
For our client – worldwide leader in innovative IT and networking technologies – we are currently looking for:
Reporting team goal is to design, standardize and automate best in class operational reports and analytics which are presented to Business Critical Service customers by internal stakeholders. The team is based in Krakow and supports stakeholders globally.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and automate best in class reporting deliverables under BCS 3.X portfolio
- Interact with internal teams in a coordinated fashion to meet customer’s and offer’s expectations
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure customers’ needs are met
- Ensure documentation is complete, legible, and accurate
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing report procedures and systems and develop strategies for enhancing and standardizing them
- Identify automation and process improvement ideas and assists with their implementation if required.
- Serve as a point of contact for internal stakeholders, provide training and knowledge transfer
- Candidate must be self-motivated individual that is dedicated to exceeding client expectations, be a team player and must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and strong attention to details is a must
- Fluent in MS Excel and PowerPoint (VlookUps, Pivots, formulas, functions etc.) is a must
- Experienced in automating reporting / operational deliverables
- Well organized
- Able to prioritize work and multi-task in a fast-paced setting
- Results driven and customer focused
- Work effectively under pressure
- Work successfully as an individual and a team member in a cross-functional matrix environment
Nice to have
- Typically requires a university degree or equivalent experience in a similar role
- ITIL v3 / v4 Foundation will be an advantage
- VBA and Tableau knowledge will be an advantage
- Python knowledge will be an advantage