- Galileo, Armii Krajowej 18, 30-150 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Reporting AnalystNumer ref.: 133770
- Drive and manage multiple customers through a payment collection process
- Build and maintain positive relationship with the customers
- Run reports (scheduled and ad hoc) with timely manner and good quality
- Assist with other duties assigned by the Reporting Manage
- Very good English and German (verbal & written)
- Good MS Office skills
- F&A experience
- Strong organizational & problem-solving skills
- Job contract
- The opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- An extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Your Life @ IBM:
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.