- Chmielna 73Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
At Workday, our employees have always been our number one Core Value. We understand that everyone has unique experiences and perspectives which is why our mission is to create a safe space where all people and ideas are welcomed. Our commitment to value inclusion, belonging, and equity (VIBE™) and creating a brighter workday for all is the cornerstone of all we do. Join us!
About the Team
Customer Enablement at Workday is all about our customers – we create programs to help them drive business value from their Workday applications. As part of Customer Enablement, the Enablement Service Delivery team is responsible for delivering a variety of programs and services to our customers ranging from feature demonstrations to full feature deployments. Team members say that the breadth of services keeps the job exciting and fresh.
About the Role
Office Hours / Ask an Expert is a service designed to assist customers with how-to questions, to provide feature demonstrations to existing customers and to guide customers in their own configurations. Office Hours / Ask an Expert Consultants have broad and deep understanding of Workday core HCM applications, including security and business process framework with additional focus areas. For this opportunity, we are looking for expertise in Reporting and Analytics. For this role, we look for the willingness to learn quickly and the ability to clearly articulate and demonstrate solutions. The work is fast-paced and the questions varied – the ability to think on your feet and provide sound advice is paramount. Your ability to communicate and demonstrate software will be critical.
In addition to staffing Office Hours, the Office Hours Consultant will have the opportunity to also participate in in other Enablement Programs such as:
- Enablement Workshops (2-day multi-customer facilitation that includes feature familiarization, demonstrations and activities as well as coaching customers as they configure in their own environments).
- Jumpstarts (one-on-one customer design workshop).
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct pre-appointment research to ensure understanding of customer questions.
- Conduct Office Hours / Ask an Expert appointments providing guidance and demonstrations depending on the questions
- Develop and deliver Customer Enablement programs as outlined above, including end-to-end feature deployments.
- Clearly and effectively communicate answers, solutions and value.
- Keep up to date with industry practices in Absence, Time Tracking, or Payroll, and be able to engage with the client on those topics.
We are looking for someone who has the following:
- 3+ years of consulting experience in change management or management consulting
- 5+ years of software consulting and deployment experience on large enterprise projects
- Capable of influencing, interacting and collaborating with senior executives, internally and externally.
- Capable of understanding complex, technical process issues and facilitating/influencing decision making.
- Ability to distil complex concepts into compelling, relevant and understandable presentations is paramount.
- Ability to demonstrate Workday effectively (including value, benefits, etc.) as part of any enablement program.
- The ability to work on multiple engagements and deliverables simultaneously.
- Ability to gain understanding of Workday Reporting and Analytics, including cross-functional features like security, and business process framework. In addition, ability to quickly pick up specific feature areas such as absence, time tracking, or payroll, as well as new features as soon as they are released.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English