- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25 a, 31-476 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
What will you do?
We are looking for candidates eager to engage actively in set up, development and maintenance of Command Center processes in a new service for one of the oldest and biggest pension funds in the Netherlands. Through this opportunity you will have a chance to work on modern technical solutions, support platform and service development in a multinational team located in Poland and Netherlands.
- Command center portal development and maintenance
- Build data reporting and analytics function and processes for pensions engagement
- Build/support reports and dashboards including use of relevant BI tools (Power BI); collect and collate data from multiple sources
- Perform data and operational analysis
- Work with relevant parties to address service quality issues and any variances in actual performance against agreed SLAs / KPIs
- Streamline processes in scope, reduce manual intervention and leverage technology
- identify and resolve data gaps and inconsistencies
- Deliver ad-hoc data requests and insights, in a transparent, prioritized and efficient way, seek for standardization in line with guidelines and frameworks
- Support the delivery teams of continuous improvement initiatives, together with key stakeholders
- Proactively identify and develop solutions, suggest process standardisation / opportunities for automation
- Develop and measure project/employees performance and progress using appropriate tools and techniques
- Complex support for management team in all required fields
Who will you be working with?
We are looking for professionals eager to engage actively in setting up a new service for one of the oldest and biggest pension funds in the Netherlands. Through this opportunity you will become a member of a pioneer back-office team for Capgemini Poland providing a broad service in terms of pension funds administration with close cooperation with a specialized front-office team located in Netherlands. The scope of service will cover the overall employers and participants administration such as: personal/company data and their status change management, affiliation related activities, processing employment and salary data of employees, invoicing, entitlements and payments administration. You will work on an innovative IT tailor-made platform with a very high level of process automation. We invite you to be a part of global team valuing collaboration, diversity, quality and fun, taking on this new exciting challenge, including the transition of related processes into Kraków Delivery Center.
Join us and use your skills to make a difference.
Who are we looking for?
- Practical experience of Sharepoint 365 platform
- Practical experience of Power BI, in writing DAX expressions
- Understanding database structure and common queries and functionalities (Azure SQL Database, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Fluent level of English
- Focus on quality of service delivery and continues improvement
- Demonstrating structured analytical approach, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of statistics, assessing quality of data, removing corrupted data, determine meaning of data, analysing trends
- Excellent data visualization skills; presenting data in easy to understand and straight-forward way
Additional qualifications that would be a strong asset:
- Knowledge of cloud solutions as Azure environment and its components
- Proven track of implementing improvements based on VBA or RPA solutions
- Salesforce CRM knowledge
- Work independently and also as part of a team to design and develop solutions
- Good interpersonal skills
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Twoje dane osobowe są u nas bezpieczne. Ochrona danych osobowych jest jedynym z naszych najważniejszych priorytetów. Przetwarzamy je w sposób odpowiedzialny, ograniczamy gromadzenie i dostęp do nich, w szczególności w odniesieniu do osób, które uczestniczyły w obecnych lub będą uczestniczyć w przyszłych procesach rekrutacji. Przygotowaliśmy dla Ciebie informację o celach i zasadach przetwarzania przez Capgemini Polska Sp z o. o. danych osobowych oraz przysługujących Ci prawach. Komplet informacji znajdziesz pod niniejszym adresem strony internetowej.