- Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Together we are more successful – that is why #StrongerTogether means so much to us at MAHLE. Combining dedicated teamwork with our passion for mobility has made us who we are today: a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry. Now we are looking for additional team players to join us in shaping the mobility of tomorrow! Be part of a visionary movement with 79,000 employees worldwide creating new sustainable solutions for e-mobility and combustion engines. Get on board, advance your career and grow with us while working on great teams.
Your role & responsibilities:
- Prepare and collect relevant reporting data from internal sources
- Prepare an review month end closing reports and provide analysis
- Create and update process manuals documentation
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses of data, report findings
- Support planning activities of the local entities and HQ
- Provide support to HQ in Germany and Plant Controllers in Europe
- Support process improvements and automation (Excel, VBA)
- Maintain existing reports and develop new reports templates / graphs
Your skills & strengths:
- University degree in finance or related studies (min. bachelor degree)
- Solid experience in data analysis and visualization
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel), VBA is an advantage
- Working experience of min 3 years in controlling & reporting
- Experience with reporting in production environment is an advantage
See what we can offer you!
- Attractive salary package (incl. private medical care program, multisport, group insurance, edenred card)
- Becoming a part of a new startup company where we care a lot about a great working atmosphere
- Possibility to work for well-known brand, a leader in Automotive industry whose products are highly recognized worldwide
- Relocation bonus for candidates who are based more than 100 km from Wrocław
- Language training courses
- Referral bonus program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
In addition to working on a great team, we encourage you to reach your full potential. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you. Apply now!
We will contact only selected candidates.