Reporting Data Analyst (remote role)
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
- Manage reporting library for a portfolio of accounts.
- Providing complex reporting solutions for accounts including MI Dashboards, SLA Dashboards, Supplier Scorecards and Satisfaction Survey Dashboards.
- Will be responsible for developing new reports solutions in accordance with the requirements from the requestor in an automated fashion, using BI tools such Power BI or Excel.
- Working with program teams to creating client specific supplier performance models.
- Working in a team to troubleshoot data accuracy, data entry and reporting issues.
- May leverage Business Intelligence tools to pull / extract data for various reporting requests.
- Works to meet or exceed service level agreements and optimize reporting processes by recommending improvements. Ensures and maintains compliance with company and department reporting and data policies and procedures.
- Communicates reporting status and informs issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- You will be flexible in the business environment and become comfortable in being SME in all BI and reporting tools used by the team.
- Builds reports within the within the BI tools according to requirements from requestor
- Consultative approach – gathers requirements, looks into data and suggests solutions & insights
- Proficiency with Excel (PowerQuery, advanced pivoting, nested formulas)
- Knows how to search for the solutions and how to adapt them to the context
- Working experience with systems (such as but not limited to SAP Fieldglass, Oracle Taleo, Salesforce or other CRM )
- Interest & experience dealing with multiple internal/ external customers and other teams
- Self-starter - Ability to plan and organise work so that it is efficient and effective
- Technical capabilities in automation and data management or the aptitude to develop these skills: Power BI, VBA, Microsoft Power Automate, SQL Querying
Useful but not mandatory:
- Familiarity with data extraction and an understanding of how different data sources can work with BI tools.
- Familiarity with Vendor Management System and Resource Management System tools a plus, but not necessary
- Skilled in communicating effectively in English (verbally and in writing)
- Ability to work independently with self-motivation and self-drive
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to maintain and meet deadlines on a regular basis
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.