Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Reporting Data Analyst
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
The Reporting Data Analyst is responsible for providing reporting to support MSP & RPO programs globally. You will Develop reports and dashboards using Business Intelligence & Analytics Platforms and Excel according to requirements received by the program teams as well as be flexible to pick up ad-hoc requests from Stakeholders around the business. You will create and maintain detailed SOP’s for catalog of managed reports. You will become knowledgeable and capable of building VMS/RMS/ATS reports based on requirements provided by program teams. This role will also need to be a SME in various Business Intelligence tools used by the team.
- Manage reporting library for a portfolio of accounts.
- Providing complex reporting solutions for accounts including MI Dashboards, SLA Dashboards, Supplier Scorecards and Satisfaction Survey Dashboards.
- Will be responsible for developing new reports solutions in accordance with the requirements from the requestor in an automated fashion, using BI tools such Power BI or Excel.
- Working with program teams to creating client specific supplier performance models.
- Working in a team to troubleshoot data accuracy, data entry and reporting issues.
- May leverage Business Intelligence tools to pull / extract data for various reporting requests.
- Works to meet or exceed service level agreements and optimize reporting processes by recommending improvements. Ensures and maintains compliance with company and department reporting and data policies and procedures.
- Communicates reporting status and informs issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- You will be flexible in the business environment and become comfortable in being SME in all BI and reporting tools used by the team.
- Builds reports within the within the BI tools according to requirements from requestor.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in working in Reporting environment.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Excel use with proficiency in sorting and merging data sets, all types of Lookup formulas, Power pivot and understanding of macros.
- Experience in using a Business Intelligence & Analytics Platforms– e.g Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire etc.
- Familiarity with data extraction from SQL databases and an understanding of how different data sources can work with BI tools.
- Familiarity with Vendor Management System and Resource Management System tools a plus, but not necessary.
- Familiarity in the Staffing industry a plus, but not necessary.
- Skilled in communicating effectively in English (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to work independently with self-motivation and self-drive.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to maintain and meet deadlines on a regular basis.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.