Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Reporting Specialist - Digital Marketing and Campaigns # 136284
In your role in Marketing Reporting & Analytics Team you will be a part of unique area providing support to Marketing Project Managers and Management by measuring performance of marketing campaigns, websites, online channels and other activities performed on Credit Suisse’s domestic market. You will be involved in running and developing reporting projects, processes and performance analysis.
Working experience in the service industry is not necessary but will be an asset. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Create and run campaign reporting processes to track the impact of our marketing activities.
- Regular delivery of accurate reporting on the results of campaigns, websites and other always-on online activities.
- Run and implement changes within reporting framework, databases and metrics.
- Build reporting processes and support reporting projects for the department.
- Performing ad-hoc requests and analysis based on various databases.
- Provide support in generating insights and identifying improvement opportunities for future marketing activities.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
You should have:
Your skills and expertise should reflect:
- Passionate attitude towards digital marketing, marketing performance and analytics.
- Detail oriented approach, strong focus on quality and precision of metrics/KPIs.
- Ability to run analysis and perform reporting tasks thoroughly in fast paced environment.
- Open and pro-active approach in everyday work.
- Ability to solve problems and propose alternative solutions.
- Ability to self-develop in area of reporting systems, data management and data structures.
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience related to reporting/analytics in marketing or e-commerce areas.
- Fluency in English, (German as an asset).
- Experience working with web/digital analytics solutions e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics etc.
- Sound knowledge in areas of SEO/Content Marketing as well as content optimization tactics.
- Experience in crating reports, visualizing and analyzing data.
- Technical expertise within MS Office suite (advanced Excel, Power Point, VBA and Access as an asset).
- You are a dedicated problem solver and you are happy to take initiative to improve.
Private medical care
Training and development
Language training course
Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.