Visions for a future together
As a worldwide leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology, Olympus provides innovative solutions for state-of-the-art. Medical systems, digital cameras as well as scientific solutions. The company’s award-winning products are instrumental in detecting, preventing and healing illness, driving scientific research and documenting life with artistic freedom. In the hands of its customers, Olympus’ high-tech products help to make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling. More than 7,000 people work for Olympus in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) in one of its 31 international offices. Apply now!
in Business Intelligence Team
Work place: Wrocław
- Acts as a contact person for key internal and external stakeholders for operational topics.
- Sets up, executes, maintains and distributes analytical and operational reports according to the reporting standards and best practices.
- Supports all relevant business processes (e.g. financial closing, budgeting, sales support and supply chain management).
- Contributes to Business Intelligence process improvement initiatives as required.
- Cooperates proactively with other work streams within the business center in overseeing the end-to-end process chain for all relevant Business Intelligence processes.
- Manages the reporting consistency and documentation to ensure transparency across existing reporting.
- Resolves business queries and complaints relating to Business Intelligence processes as specified by relevant SLAs and escalates these where needed.
- Bachelor degree in economics, business informatics or comparable.
- Typically 2-4 years’ experience in reporting/business intelligence processes.
- Excellent business English (oral and written skills).
- Additional language (e.g. German, Spanish, French, Italian, Swedish etc.) would be an advantage.
- Experience in working within reporting or controlling processes within a complex, large volume environment.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Business center experience is an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of working with a professional reporting environment like IBM Cognos or SAP Business Objects.
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel and PowerPoint for reporting purposes.
- Good knowledge of information visualization.
- Good knowledge of SAP in general and SAP reporting functionality.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external business center customers in an effective manner.