- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa zlecenie
- Pełny etat
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day!
Currently we are looking for a temporary employee who would support HR team in reporting. We are open to hire students/graduates as well as specialists.
Your main duties on this position would be:
- Developing reports as defined by the business.
- Extracting data from various sources including SAP, various Time & Attendance applications and SharePoints.
- Performing other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Very good knowledge of Excel.
- Readiness to work on a temporary position (3 months) based on civil contract (umowa zlecenia).
- Previous experience in a shared service environment would be an asset
- Very good knowledge of English language.
- Knowledge of SAP and databases will be a plus.
- Accuracy and good communication skills.
- Eager to learn.
- Team player, open-minded.
- Great organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
What we offer
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Training and development programs.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Flexible benefits platform.
- Language classes.
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months.
- Childcare subsidy.
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Casual dress code.
- Attractive location (Sky Tower).
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!