- 2, Mydlana, 51-502 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Reports Accountant/Professional Reports Accountant with English
- Cooperation with Chief Accountants and Business Controllers from Volvo Group
- General Ledger reconciliation (mainly provisions, inventory, sales)
- Contribution in financial statement reporting according to IFRS and Volvo Group Financial Policies and Procedures
- Possibility to support projects with financial and process knowledge
- Collaboration with Corporate Finance in consolidation of the financial statements of the capital group
- Participation in internal and external audits
- At least 2 years of continuous experience in Accounting Department (shared service experience is a plus)
- Experience in preparation of financial statements (will be an advantage)
- Very good written and spoken English
- University Degree in Economy/Finance
- Knowledge of accountancy principles
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel in focus)
- Experience in SAP FI-CO module (will be an advantage)
- Analytical skills
- Problem solver approach
- Nimble learning ability
- Customer focus, good communication skills and teamwork attitude
- Commitment, self-reliance and accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture and the company noted TOP 10 Employer for 10 years in a row
- Friendly atmosphere in a professional and ambitious team
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis), free parking lot, internal benefit system
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Volvo Group Finance Control and Accounting, Record to Report Department in Wrocław, is looking for candidates for the position of:
If you agree to use your application also in other recruitment processes, please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby authorize Volvo Polska sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application also for the needs of future recruitment processes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997”
Please send your CV.