- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Request to Resolution Deployment SME
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Become Expert in Request-to-Resolution processes including ARIS as per the Philips Excellence Process Framework.
You are responsible for
- Supporting and helping to run fit gap sessions with SMEs / BPEs and managing outcome and daily manage requirements to make sure all follow up actions are closed in due time and minimum viable product is signed off
- Daily management of project activities that includes the 5 Philips Excellence Operation Principles as per the Standard Implementation Methodology including following activity plans Capabilities and Learning plan, Q&R and non Q&R Compliance plans, Org Design activities, Performance Management, Processes and systems (Manages definition of workarounds with SMEs etc.) and Change and Comms plans together with the BT Project Manager and Transformation Specialists allocated to the project
- Providing content support on Service Related topics to the local team being able to solve issues him/herself, taking appropriate actions to solve them and when not possible liaise or address to the right stakeholder to solve the issue. Manages follow up actions until completion. Expertise in PM Planning, Parts, Billing Admin and Qlikview
- Providing Reporting for key Project related activities like Cutover
- Managing action list from fit gaps until completion
- Active participation in UAT managing market activities together with local PM and Transf Spec.
- Managing UAT defect list together with UAT manager until closure of follow up action plans. Reporting activities
- Supporting change and comms plans execution
- Escalating risks / Issues and follow up on actions from those escalations
You are a part of
You will be part of Req2Res Program Team within Service Transformation Office.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Track record of successful implementations
- People oriented and proven record of building strategic relationships and reach agreements
- Results oriented
- Extraordinary communications skills
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Service environment in Healthcare knowledge and process knowledge is a must
- Contact Center operations experience is highly valuable
- Good connections with local Service teams and Global is a plus
- Experience in other global deployments desired
- Readiness to travel (20-25%)
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
Annual bonus based on performance achieved
Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
Benefit System cards
Discount for Philips’ products
Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.