The first automated vehicle to drive coast to coast? That was Aptiv. The first gesture control system for premium cars? That’s us as well. We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape a world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries. Join us!
Requirements Engineer - Advanced Safety
- Technical information gathering and documenting using technical databases (IBM DOORS, Polarion)
- Analysis of customer engineering requirements and product technical specification
- Product requirements management (updates, maintenance, tracing) during development cycles
- Participation in project meetings and internal and external technical discussions
- Daily cooperation with engineering teams (software, electronics, mechatronics, test)
- Documentation status reporting and tracking during automotive microprocessor systems development
- Fluent command of English
- Master's or bachelor’s degree especially in the technical fields e.g. electronics, telecommunication, robotics, computer science, mathematics, physics, etc.
- Technical / engineering requirement writing skills
- Proficiency in the use of computers and office applications software ( MS Word, MS Excel, VBA etc.)
- Excellent communication and team work skills
Join us to:
- Work in one of the biggest R&D automotive centers in Europe
- See the effects of your work in the showrooms of most car manufacturers
- Learn about new technologies, thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
- Get a range of benefits such as private health care, trainings, sports activities, etc.