- Śląska 23/25, Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
Refinitiv Enhanced Due Diligence team employs more than 350 people around the world in centres in Panama, China, India, and Poland. The team in Gdynia enjoys an international environment of around 30 colleagues speaking various languages. We provide our customers with research and information enabling them to handle reputational risk and make conscious business decisions. Daily, we work with teams who are behind us and in front of us in the time zone. The job of a Research Analyst is an entry-level role. Related working experience is not vital as extensive on-the-job training will be provided. A mature approach and language capabilities are the prerequisites for this role.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our business is to know what our clients need to know. Based on our reports, they decide on whether to do business with another company or whether to hire someone for an executive position. They can also make sure if they and their business partners are aligned with regulations, they are subject to.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- To conduct media and Internet searches on companies and individuals in English and the second language
- To investigate official sources (registrars, regulators, courts, etc.) for information on companies and individuals
- To cooperate with external vendors (verification of provided information, placing them in a report)
- To analyze the collected information with a view to reputational risk (sanctions, corruption, bribery, money laundering, terrorism financing, regulatory violations, etc.)
- To prepare comprehensive reports in English and/or in foreign languages, which are:
- in a standardized format
- in accordance with our internal Research Methodology and Style Guide
- meeting client specific requirement
- delivered on time
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in 2nd foreign language: French
- Very good Internet research and analytical skills
- Excellent self-organizational and planning skills as well as an ability to work on several tasks at the same time
- Interest in current affairs and/or political science
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in linguistics or translation, international relations, political science or journalism
- Interest in the fields of financial crime, anti-bribery, anti-corruption, and anti-money laundering regulations
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support
- Information: access to real-time economic data
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program, pension plan
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs, and ping-pong table
- Activities: sport teams and social events to join
- Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance