- Śląska 23/25, Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
World-Check is a Refinitiv Risk Management Solutions business unit. Our research provides Know Your Customer information about individuals, companies, and organizations to the world’s largest financial institutions and corporates. Our multinational and multilingual team in Gdynia is new and growing fast and we collaborate with our colleagues in other global locations daily. Research Analysts report to the Assistant Research Manager.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our highly structured database helps our clients reduce financial, reputational and regulatory risk, to align with Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements such as Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) regulations and Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) legislation. As a Research Analyst, you will supervise relevant online, publicly available reputable sources to identify and resolve these emerging risks through in-depth research and information analysis. The information you collect, analyze and compile will support our clients and the World-Check team globally.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Supervising reputable media, government, regulatory and law enforcement sources to build and maintain relevant records
- Using open-source research methods to capture information in the public domain
- Identifying regulatory and financial risk such as money laundering, fraud, organized crime, narcotics trafficking, and corruption
- Become familiar and stay up to date with guidelines and regulations to ensure accuracy and high quality of delivered work
- Timeous delivery on ongoing goals, tasks, and projects
- Collaboration with globally based teams on shared projects
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in 2nd foreign language: Italian
- Good critical thinking, analytical skills, and attention to details
- Good organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have an awareness of the socio-political context of the countries matching your language skills
- Know Your Customer / Anti-Money Laundering / Financial Crime knowledge and experience would be an advantage
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support
- Information: access to real-time economic data
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program, pension plan
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs, and ping-pong table
- Activities: sport teams and social events to join
- Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance
During the first 4 weeks at work:
You will undergo a detailed onboarding program and attend training that will prepare you to perform your daily tasks efficiently and accurately. During the training period, you will be tested to verify your knowledge and to feel confident about your skills and expertise.
We care about benefits too.
We support our colleagues’ wellbeing with inclusive benefits. So that's support for physical, financial, mental and environmental health, paid time off to volunteer, consumer discounts & savings and so much more. All of which are tailored to your needs and may vary by location. For more details talk to your recruiter.
Our fast paced and supportive environment is only possible due to determined, autonomous problem solvers who love our high performance culture. And as a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. So we seek hardworking, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Refinitiv makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to request an accommodation. A full list of our office locations and contact information can be found at: Refinitiv Office Locations.
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.