- Śląska 23/25, Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Refinitiv is now part of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group). London Stock Exchange Group and Refinitiv have combined to become a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. You will find more information on: https://www.lseg.com/refinitiv-acquisition
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
World-Check is a Refinitiv Risk Management Solutions business unit. Our research provides Know Your Customer information about individuals, companies, and organizations to the world’s largest financial institutions and corporates. Our multinational and multilingual team in Gdynia is new and growing fast and we collaborate with our colleagues in other global locations daily. Research Analysts report to the Assistant Research Manager.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our highly structured database helps our clients reduce financial, reputational and regulatory risk, to align with Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements such as Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) regulations and Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) legislation. As a Research Analyst, you will supervise relevant online, publicly available reputable sources to identify and resolve these emerging risks through in-depth research and information analysis. The information you collect, analyze and compile will support our clients and the World-Check team globally.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Supervising reputable media, government, regulatory and law enforcement sources to build and maintain relevant records
- Using open-source research methods to capture information in the public domain
- Identifying regulatory and financial risk such as money laundering, fraud, organized crime, narcotics trafficking, and corruption
- Become familiar and stay up to date with guidelines and regulations to ensure accuracy and high quality of delivered work
- Timeous delivery on ongoing goals, tasks, and projects
- Collaboration with globally based teams on shared projects
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in English
- Good understanding of reading and writing in Portuguese
- Good critical thinking, analytical skills, and attention to details
- Good organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have an awareness of the socio-political context of the countries matching your language skills
- Know Your Customer / Anti-Money Laundering / Financial Crime knowledge and experience would be an advantage
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Information: access to real-time economic data
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs, and ping-pong table.
- Activities: sports teams and social events to join
- Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance
During the first 4 weeks at work:
You will undergo a detailed onboarding program and attend training that will prepare you to perform your daily tasks efficiently and accurately. During the training period, you will be tested to verify your knowledge and to feel confident about your skills and expertise.
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage teamwork, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels encouraged to fulfil their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with meaningful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database please contact [email protected] If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.