- Stefana Batorego 19Kraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
GAEU Consulting is the European leader in obtaining subsidies and grants to research and innovation projects. We support the most innovative European companies in bringing their products and technologies to the market with EU grants as a propelling force.
As a small and agile organization, we tailor our services to the individual Client preferences and build personal relations with our Clients. The employees are confronted on a daily basis with unique opportunities to learn about the most innovative concepts and ideas in Europe and help those concepts become reality through EU funding.
As a company with clear ambitions to grow, GAEU Consulting is continually looking for new passionate individuals who combine strong interest in modern technologies with superior language skills and the consulting-type mind-set.
Currently, we are looking for Candidates for the position of: Research and Development Consultant (scientific writer) to our rapidly growing branch office in Krakow. If you want to be a part of an international team working with unique project assignments and committed to set new standards in EU grants consultancy services, get familiar with the description of the duties that soon can be yours.
- As a Consultant in GAEU, you will be a part of GAEU’s Innovation Funding Team and cooperate closely with international clients.
- Your professional duties will stretch across the whole life-cycle of the research and innovation projects, from research tasks aimed at identifying and evaluating the optimal funding sources for the clients, through delivery of professional written grant application texts and business plans, articles, and presentations in English, to client assistance and support in the project management and reporting phase.
- In your project assignments you will work with a great variety of projects undertaken by the European innovation companies, collect, analyse and present information from various sources, interview clients and consult the projects with funding authorities.
- Your duties will give you a unique understanding of the business and market trends in Europe and the long-term development goals pursued by the leading European innovation companies.
- You are fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You feel comfortable writing complex texts in English, involving technical descriptions and business terminologies.
- You represent proven capabilities in writing scientific texts in top-quality English – articles, scientific papers, abstracts, peer-reviews, presentations etc.
- You are committed to learn new things and face new challenges.
- Apart from high interpersonal and analytical skills, you are a problem solver with ability to think outside of the box.
- You possess an open mind, have social skills and a positive thinking.
- You make and maintain good relations with customers by being pro-active, have a structured approach to things and are careful to get things right and on-time.
- You can work independently and in a group.
- Previous experience in EU grants, public funding and/or ICT projects would be a strong asset, but is not required.
- Important role in an international consulting company with ambition to grow
- Unique opportunity to continually develop your language skills through delivery of professional written texts to highly demanding clients on a variety of subjects
- Unique opportunity to learn about most competitive EU funding mechanisms like Horizon 2020
- Interesting professional challenges and diverse career prospects
- Excellent salary with private medical insurance
- Skills development through varied work assignments
- Work in a motivated team in the Cracow city centre
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, do not hesitate to submit your application and CV in English or Polish as soon as possible. Please be informed that we contact personally only chosen candidates.