- al. Jerozolimskie 123A, 02-017 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
ISI Emerging Markets Group (ISI), the leading information provider of data, analysis and research for the world's fastest growing and highest potential countries, is seeking a Research Economist, reporting directly to the Head of Editorial.
The Research Economist is responsible for conducting research, writing and editing macroeconomic and industry reports and articles for EMEA and the global markets as per ISI’s Editorial team publication schedule. This role requires strong hard skills in the area of data mining and writing academic style analytical publications in English. Strict adherence to in-house style guides and active communication with the rest of the Editorial team in process of writing and editing is expected.
Some of the analytical content on EMEA is to be commissioned to freelancers. For that purpose, the Research Economist is to be responsible for building and managing a network of freelance analysts based in EMEA. Activities in this area include recruitment and hiring, managing local contracts, training and establishing an active channel of continuous feedback to ensure freelancers are informed of the in-house style guides and writing requirements, based on the particular publication commissioned.
In addition, the Research Economist is expected to get involved in various front-line activities intended to develop the company’s editorial voice on EMEA. Those may include, but are not to be limited to, client visits to discuss published research, seminars to speak on behalf of the company regarding the performance of EMEA’s economy and our forecasts for future periods, webinars and videoconferences with clients in remote locations, and social media presence. The position may require up to 10% short- and long-distance travelling.
- Commission and write editorial content under a set publication schedule. Edit reports and articles, ensuring the in-house style guide is followed and economic events are presented objectively, data is correct and any editorial arguments made are reasonable.
- Collect macroeconomic data and build macroeconomic and industry data templates for EMEA and the global markets.
- Conduct research, perform calculations, statistical analysis, data transformation, as needed, and write editorial pieces to interpret the results; comply with in-house style guides and submit the finished analytical pieces to supervisor for publication.
- Recruit and build up a local freelance network. Train new hires locally and local freelance network. On a continuous basis, monitor the performance of local analysts and freelancers.
- Contribute to marketing activities related to the development of the company’s editorial voice in EMEA through preparation of content and participation marketing and public speaking initiatives.
- In a clear and objective manner, present research published by Editorial team to current and prospective clients; lead or participate in company webinars, seminars and videoconferences discussing research published.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- A Master’s Degree in Economics or Business.
- Prior 3-5-year experience in macroeconomic and industry analysis, with a focus on EMEA.
- Excellent analytical capabilities working with large data sets with rigorous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in front of a large audience.
- Experience writing research publications.
- Ability to work well in a team, showing excellent team spirit; strong organizational skills are essential.
- Fluency in English and Polish. Experience writing academic-level English-language analytical publications.
- Positive attitude and a “can do” approach.
Klikając w przycisk „Aplikuj”, „Aplikuj teraz” lub w inny sposób wysyłając zgłoszenie rekrutacyjne do ISI Emerging Markets Polska Sp. z o.o, zgadzasz się na przetwarzanie przez Pracodawcę Twoich danych osobowych zawartych w zgłoszeniu rekrutacyjnym w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji.
ISI Emerging Markets Polska,
an ISI Emerging Markets Group company
Salary + OTE Bonus
April 15, 2020
Work Experience Level