- Złota 59, 00-120 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group headquartered in Sweden and with presence in 20 countries worldwide. As a leading Scandinavian bank, we offer financial advice and a wide range of financial services with strong focus on corporate and investment banking. In its 30 years of presence on the Polish market, SEB has experienced the successful combination of the Scandinavian way of doing business with local expertise. Would you like to join our team? Currently we are looking for a:
part of our SEB Global Business Centre located in the heart of Warsaw
Do you have a strong interest in writing about business and finance? Are you good at bringing clarity to complex arguments? Do you want to work with a team of talented securities analysts, helping them communicate their insights and ideas?
We are looking for an editor to join our equity research team and develop to become a FINRA-registered Supervisory Analyst. The role will be based in Warsaw and will report to SEB’s head of research supervision and publishing, who is based in London.
- Your experience comes from a background in financial services, financial journalism or management consulting
- You are proficient in international business English and are enthusiastic about business communication. You can structure an argument, while at the same time paying attention to detail.
- Your career demonstrates a deep interest in how businesses and financial markets work
- You have a good grounding in the basics of accounting and finance and are confident about preparing for an exam that will put this to the test.
- You are competent in using Word and PowerPoint and pick up new computer skills easily.
- You have a questioning intellect, a personable manner and an ability to communicate confidently with highly experienced and well-regarded analysts.
- You will be able to handle sometimes stressful situations with a calm but firm manner.
- You are self-powered, flexible and service oriented. Our research is frequently time critical and the workload is not always predictable.
This will be an exciting and varied role with three components.
First, you will be prepared to become a FINRA Supervisory Analyst by passing FINRA’s Series 16 examination. This will demonstrate your understanding of financial analysis and securities regulation and will qualify you to pre-approve SEB’s securities research for distribution in the US.
Second, you will help maintain and enhance the readability and overall quality of our written product through skillful editing and engagement with the analysts.
Third, we operate in a competitive market and are constantly looking for ways to develop and differentiate our product. As you progress in your role there will be increasing opportunities to contribute to such innovation.
SEB is a solid employer. We have a strong ambition and are dedicated to creating an inclusive, friendly, value-driven culture where employees feel appreciated, respected and involved.
Our benefits include health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, individual pension fund, sports package, trainings and well as a top-notch office and great coffee.
Learn more about working at SEB sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from
To apply for this position please send your resume in English.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO).